3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
de1grass 03.03.22 12:54 am

BUGS THEY ARE EVERYWHERE (Batman: Arkham City)

I went through the storyline. I got to the place where Bets picks up Ivy from the site and takes him to the park. After that, Lucifer tells Bets that a new upgrade for the Batmobile is ready and he needs to go to the Wayne Tower garages. It so happened that along the way, performing side tasks, I flew up to the garage. And when I called the Batmobile, it arrived not from the side of the city, but from the side of the garage. And when I approached, Bats jumped into his "tank" through the CLOSED GATE. tanks, that's all. Nothing else happens. And now there's a problem. The damn mission mark is upstairs, near the gate. reinstalling the game will hardly help here. Good people, maybe there will be one of you who also goes through this piece in the game. Fill it in please: 3
4 Comments
Sort by:
B
BATTLEPENCIL 03.03.22

you messed up the game

B
Bilbo Begins 03.03.22

Just start a new campaign. Unless, of course, you've gone too far.

s
slipknot326 03.03.22

Lucifer uh uh. Lucius Fox actually. And the game Batman: Arkham Knight. There are no saves, everyone has either finished the game or is waiting for a patch until the fall.

d
de1grass 03.03.22

slipknot326
Oh my god, that's what it means to write to the forum at 3 am -_- My fail, a million apologies.