3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Carbon8909 03.03.22 12:54 am

How would you change story missions in GTA: SA? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

We write how you would change the story missions.
16 Comments
Sort by:
P
PetrGT1999 03.03.22

I would have saved Big Small in the last mission I would not have killed

C
Carbon8909 03.03.22

Well, here's how I would change the game.
First: I would add difficulty levels (easy - medium - hard). After beating the game on the "hard" level, a new level of difficulty opens up (hardcore - for those who love the impossible).
End Of The Line (Easy):
Same as normal playthrough.
End Of The Line (medium):
All floors of Smoke's hideout - the guards do not have machine guns, but large-caliber Smith & Wesson Model 500s
. Smoke does not have a Kalashnikov, but a combat shotgun (the same as in the cut-scene).
When we get out of the building, we need to put out the fire with a fire extinguisher.
End Of The Line (hard):
All floors of Smoke's hideout - security is armed with FN FAL (and rifles are upgraded to "killer", i.e. shooting on the move).
Smoke is armed with an M249 SAW (so kill the fat guy as fast as possible).
Cut-scene with Tenpenny (here I would add QTE) - press the spacebar and Tenpenny will miss.
It is necessary to clear the premises from all enemies (time is limited - not seven minutes, but three minutes).
Our Feltzer is the most common (no fire resistance, bullet resistance, etc.). Our car has a status indicator - if it turns gray, the car will explode and the mission will fail.
Ballas and vagos are armed with hand grenade launchers that fire acid rounds.
End Of The Line (hardcore):
It's even harder here.
All floors of Smoke's hideout - now all bandits are wearing body armor and armed with RPD (Dyagterev light machine gun) / SVD (Dragunov sniper rifle). There are no flak jackets and no health (so Carl will not be able to restore the balance of armor / health).
Duel with Smoke - the last one in the SWAT suit; the fat man is armed with an S&W M29 revolver and a hand grenade launcher firing nitrogen charges (they can easily turn Karl into a statue, after which the latter can be easily destroyed with a single shot).
After the death of Smoke and QTE (evading Tenpenny's shot), we get out into the street through the roof. On the roof, the bandits have SIG 556 submachine guns and Benelli M3 shotguns (both the submachine gun and the shotgun have been upgraded to "killer").
We kill the bandits and jump from the roof to the street.
Chasing Tenpenny - there are police cordons on the roads, the cops have HK21 machine guns. We are chased by armored personnel carriers (this vehicle has miniguns on the roof).
That's all for now; maybe I'll think of something else.

A
AlSar 03.03.22

Carbon8909
they can easily turn Carl into a statue
Fierce bust, SA is not Duke Nukem 3D. In general, the idea with difficulty levels is not bad.
But we need to build on the example of, say, Mafia 2. There were simply more enemies, and they also
had more health and were harder to kill. The most reasonable and without absurdity.
No one will rewrite the mission script N times for each new difficulty level.

C
Carbon8909 03.03.22

AlSar
I didn't mean Duke Nukem 3D, but Resident Evil 5. Those who played will understand me.

S
Series 03.03.22

I wouldn't change anything, in my opinion, everything is perfectly done.

A
AlSar 03.03.22

Carbon8909
I didn't mean Duke Nukem 3D, but Resident Evil 5.
What's the difference, there is no place for something like this in GTA anyway, especially in SA.

C
Carbon8909 03.03.22

Come on. The game would be even tougher. But this is of course my opinion - I do not impose it on anyone.

A
AlSar 03.03.22

Carbon8909
There are things that are compatible with the atmosphere, and those that are not.
Those that are being discussed here now are more than completely incompatible.

C
Carbon8909 03.03.22

Petya Tarasenko
Wow. Like in GTA IV...

P
Philly 03.03.22

Because of the plot, all of her and fell in love with what for changing it at all?

M
Miodrag 03.03.22

no other
game
made such an impression on me like SA in its time

Z
Zontes 03.03.22

Would add complexity, and work better AI

C
Carbon8909 03.03.22

Zontes
I agree, I would also add a cover system (as in Gears Of War).

How I would change turf wars.
Difficulty level (easy):
Wouldn't change anything (same as in a normal game).

Medium:
First wave: MAC-10 and Micro Uzi bandits.
The second wave: the bandits have SIG-550 (upgraded to "gangster").
Third wave: FN FAL (skill - "killer").

Hard:
First wave: Desert Eagle ("gangster").
Second wave: Mossberg 500A Cruiser ("gangster") and Benellli M3 ("killer").
Third wave: M4 and sawn-off double-barreled shotgun (both weapons upgraded to "killer").
Only health will appear (and then - before the last wave).

Unreal (hardcore):
First wave: 8-round Magnum revolver and Ruger Mini-14 (revolver "gangster" skill, and carbine "killer" skill).
Second wave: Franchi SPAS-15 ("killer") and stun grenades.
Third wave: M60.
There will be no first-aid kits and body armor.

s
superrrman 03.03.22

The plot is the best of all GTA, not subject to change.

K
King of Groov 03.03.22

Carbon8909. Yes, you're just Kvratel)) by subject: In general, the game is good as we know it. Well, maybe I would just like the ability to use the dildo for its intended purpose, well, there are animations and everything else))

M
Morisio 03.03.22

I would not kill Ryder and Smoke (Or maybe I would go to Ballas in general, I really like this gang)