3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skilldex 03.03.22 12:54 am

Folk hodgepodge on the Lost Alpha engine (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Folks, one thought came to me... Is it possible to transfer Narodnaya Solyanka to the engine from Lost Alpha? This is the perfect stalker - great graphics, a bunch of quests, a new storyline... A dream. Is it really that hard to do?
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 03.03.22

And you are not worried about crashes in Lost Alpha.

M
Matt Less Kitsune 03.03.22

saa0891
I don't have flights to LA, everything seems to be fixed with the patch, isn't it?

s
saa0891 03.03.22

MattLess Kitsune

With what patch, I really went through for a long time (v1.30013) but the generators and the sarcophagus in general just got sick, constantly crashes, I even had to turn on the static.

S
Skilldex 03.03.22

saa0891
I don't know, I went through the game at maximum settings without a single crash. Maybe it's the computer? Although, I put a bunch of fixes, mods for stability and a bunch of edits.

s
saa0891 03.03.22

Yes, you have a bathiskaff.

Maybe it's in the computer?

You should go to my profile.

I don't know, I went through the game at maximum settings without a single crash.

I have never heard such stories.

S
Skilldex 03.03.22

saa0891
And what, now I can upload a vidos with the passage? Lol) Although I'm lying. Once it still crashed when I turned on self-shadowing without restarting the game. Turned on HBAO, entered the game, saved and got a crash. But it only crashed once.

s
saa0891 03.03.22

Yes, you have a bathiskaff

Why, I just read the forums on LA and there people quite often complained about crashes, especially on generators and in the sarcophagus, which I actually observed in myself (although there were almost no crashes before these locations) when I was playing the game (like me I already wrote above, I even had to turn on the static), and you don’t have a single flight, and even at maximum settings.

S
Skilldex 03.03.22

saa0891
I just ran through the generators. By that time, Alpha was already tired and I wanted to get through it as quickly as possible. Looks like he was just lucky that he didn’t catch a flight. But I will not say that the game is absolutely stable, because. if I didn’t have flights, it doesn’t mean that everyone doesn’t have them, right?

M
Matt Less Kitsune 03.03.22

saa0891
I just haven't gotten there yet)), so I didn't see any problems