3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Semen26RUS 03.03.22 12:54 am

Beautiful Screens (Blur)

Let's post our screenshots, which you think are beautiful
90 Comments
Sort by:
d
demonvandal 03.03.22

BestPro777 I mean
in a row ??))
Right now they are just in a column))

B
BestPro777 03.03.22

Oops, I messed up, sorry. Well, yes, in a line. Like mine. Although it’s crooked for me, but after all, I uploaded screenshots through PG ... it probably won’t work differently here. Z.Y. ATP for the advice, I'll know ... tomorrow I'll post more screenshots =).

d
demonvandal 03.03.22

Yes, it takes a long time to upload to Pg, and it’s loaded here for a long time ((And you’re tormented to do it in a line))) Right now I’ll mix up the whole code xDD

B
BestPro777 03.03.22

It's not long to upload screenshots here. Although, if the screenshots are 3 mb. weigh, then yes ... it will be a long time. And there are really a lot of screenshots ... your screenshots probably replaced 50-60 posts =).

d
demonvandal 03.03.22

But it's beautiful!! =)))

g
gtr24 03.03.22

I have a broken face, where are the pictures stored on it?

L
Leloupnoir 03.03.22

S
SanSanZ 03.03.22

Biowolf666
put a link to a reduced picture

L
Leloupnoir 03.03.22

I apologize for the first posted size, I very rarely work with HTML, so I made a mistake. Everything seems to be fine now :P

S
Sality 03.03.22

So. And how to make sure that the pictures are not smeared at speed?

B
BestPro777 03.03.22

It was written at the top, but so that you don’t look, I’ll quote what demonvandal wrote: “By the way, so that the screenshots are not blurry, press CTRL and there is such an effect (a circle icon without one slice) Here you reduce this effect and the blur disappears, respectively, when added, it increases ..."

[
[doctor] 03.03.22

mine:
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru

by the way, on the second screen, pay attention to the number of the car, which is on the right (OMG, for those who are not in the know - the abbreviation Oh My God is often used on the Internet))))

S
Sality 03.03.22

BestPro777
Sps. I didn't notice at the top.
I went to screen something)

B
BestPro777 03.03.22

[doctor]--I noticed this inscription almost from the beginning of the game =).

[
[doctor] 03.03.22

2 BestPro777: well done. I just downloaded the game yesterday. This is from the second season of the screen.

B
BestPro777 03.03.22

As I promised, I'm posting a couple more screenshots:pix.playground.ru pix.playground.ru pix.playground.ru pix.playground.ru pix.playground.ru pix.playground.ru pix.playground.ru pix.playground.ru pix.playground.ru pix.playground.ru

[
[doctor] 03.03.22

pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru

a couple more

B
BestPro777 03.03.22

[doctor] - Why do you post so few screenshots? All by two, yes by two. You need at least 4 =).

[
[doctor] 03.03.22

2 BestPro777: well, because colorful and simply beautiful moments in my understanding are not often) but I don’t want to post a car in a drift or just photos of a car from the side - why, when you are already doing this?)

S
Sepulcher 03.03.22

PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru

Here are mine))