3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Monsieur 03.03.22 12:54 am

Jaws of Hakkon DLC Impressions (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

I liked the DLC in general (it starts upon arrival at Skyhold, a task will appear on the command table; it requires 8 points of influence, the level of mobs in locations is from 20 to 30) I also want to note that during the passage of this Dlc I was tormented by a feeling of deja vu, almost the entire main plot of this I already saw the Dlc in Dragonborn
+ Actually, I was very pleased with the Dragonslayer
set (this is if it’s the robe of the penultimate Inquisitor ) mark the price of Dlc, 800 rubles for one location are you serious? I was also disappointed by the small number of side quests.

8 Comments
Sort by:
Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 03.03.22

Um... Did you only like the dragonslayer set in the whole DLC?? What about the story of Inquisitor Ameridan? Well, at the same time:
-Elf, magician, Inquisitor. The leader of the Inquisition within the Church, worshiping the elven gods and the Creator.
-Sixth Old God, Dragon.
-Avvars have been trained by spirits since childhood. By coming of age through a ritual, the spirit can be "shared" with a person. Previously, if you remember, it was considered impossible, Anders tried in every possible way to free himself from Justice, but he could not do it.
-The Church has promised NOT to use Humiliate on mages.
-The elves ignored the second pestilence, but it could have been otherwise. If Ameridan had then won a victory over the dragon, if he had returned back, he would have been able to convince his people to fight with people against the creatures of darkness. Alas, it didn't work out. As a result, the elves completely distanced themselves from people, and hostility between them grew, and developed into a war. This was quite enough for the Church to start the Holy Campaign to the Dales.
-Varrik is read even by Avvars :D -Well
, the court. Above the bear...

R
Resident90 03.03.22

Anders tried in every possible way to free himself from Justice, but he could not do it.
It seems to me that Anders did not want to part with the spirit.

s
shadow326 03.03.22

You wanna PUNCAKE wow
)

O
Oleg Bervinov 03.03.22

MonSieur
Of the minuses, I would like to note the price of Dlc, 800 rubles per location, are you serious?
IMHO.
This location has been worked out many times better than all the other DAIs. Just got to the Avars village.
If you come from the coast, the view is amazing.

J
Jan Ivashkevich 03.03.22

Maybe someone will tell. Stuck in the old temple when the Avvars were summoning Gakkon. (still running from fire to fire). I can't find the key to open the door. Thanks in advance for your help

D
Dezantegrator 03.03.22

Jan Ivashkevich
After entering, it seems like the first room on the right, look there more carefully and he should immediately find

S
Sergey Gushchin 03.03.22

Guys, I'm sorry that this may not be the topic. But can someone throw off the Russian localization files dai already with jaws of hakkon, otherwise I have dai the English version but with the localization set and jaws of hakkon in English ((((

f
febll 03.03.22

And how long is it? Does it take at least 10-20 hours?