3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vano08 03.03.22 01:08 am

Quest \"Freak\", fan (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello, comrades. I want to share with you. In the quest "Freak" there is a task "Spend an evening with other witchers". There you can get on the quest "Away is good, but at home it's better if you get it right with the witchers.
I advise you to finish the job, I haven't laughed so wildly for a long time.
PS: I'm not sure that it will work if you don't complete the quest for En.
PSS: The Witchers in skirts and dresses, what could be cooler?
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarKSiR_666 03.03.22

Vano08
I know, I know... but I didn't dare to anger Ian, the sorceress after all)

H
Hamidam 03.03.22

Spoiler

V
Vano08 03.03.22

DarKSiR_666
missed a lot, I'll tell you

A
Analius 03.03.22

yes, I liked it too, I haven’t laughed like that for a long time, especially when he put on his hat))
it’s a pity that such a moment is just one

k
kijora 03.03.22

Guys, I can’t finish the freak quest because I can’t pick up the freak, my baron died, the chief sergeant, and he constantly tells me there’s nothing to do here and that’s it

S
Shreps 03.03.22

The quest is chic, what else to add

A
Aleksandr1398 03.03.22

This is a job for Vesemir!

s
saa0891 03.03.22

Yes, it was awesome.

Spoiler pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru

And in general, the whole Kaer Morhen is made just amazing, so many old friends, such an epic when the Wild Hunt attacks, I finished, perhaps one of the most memorable moments of the game.

M
Misha Savitcki 03.03.22

kijora
same thing

W
Wild_Banana 03.03.22

People, on this quest (well, in terms of a freak) there was a problem. The sergeant doesn't talk to me, but only says "you have nothing to do here".. Who faced this?

D
Danya666 03.03.22

The people know the solution to the problem of the UGLY quest whose sergeant didn’t talk or there wasn’t a groom on the spot before switching to velen, you need to take some kind of quest, but not Ugly (I took any additional quest on Skelege and 3 other comrades who had such a bug) and they themselves mixed up in Velen and approached the sergeant, he spoke to us without any problems and the groom was there after all the holes, you take your mind and play on

D
Denis59 03.03.22

it didn’t help me, help someone to talk to the sergeant. I’ve already gone through the other repack up to this point and still the same