3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HandsomeRed 03.03.22 01:08 am

Gwent (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone, if there are those who have completed the game, is it possible not to play cards? Well, in general, the mini-game pisses me off, I never endured this, I hope there are no quests with cool things, but at the same time play this.
28 Comments
Sort by:
D
DAZZDRANAGON 03.03.22

ElDeviant
Fully agree ... This Gwent is nonsense ... He is not needed at all!

t
treffff 03.03.22

A very interesting game. Experience for victories is given. At first, when I did not catch up with how to play, it was not interesting. And now I'm looking for rivals first of all)

H
HandsomeRed 03.03.22

treffff
I play witcher, I want to kill monsters, drink, swear, kill monsters, fight, investigate intrigues, kill monsters, have women, kill monsters, dark humor, kill monsters! Another version of the zadrotskaya game of cards, this is nonsense! There were cool games before that, they fit into the atmosphere ... this is gigoko-botano-**an poker!

H
HandsomeRed 03.03.22

Gnev999
And they minisise! My God! The only thing for skinny nerds and they love it so much ... damn modern times!

B
BrutalVlad 03.03.22

ElDeviant
Well, go kill, do whatever you want, no one forces you to play cards. Your whining is unfounded.

A
Analius 03.03.22

I also liked gwent, although I don’t like cards

H
HorvaT_G 03.03.22

Well, guys, if you played Hearthstone in Gwent, you will figure it out in 3 minutes, I was very pleased with the implementation of the card game in the game itself.

A
Asmoon 03.03.22

I have a question - I play cards, I win cards from others. At least an icon appears on the side that an item has been added. It's just that I don't have these cards in my deck. Where to look for them then?

a
astrozombie 03.03.22

Asmoon
maybe they are for other decks - monstersnilfsscoyates..by default your deck is the kingdoms of the north

A
Archangel517 03.03.22

Asmoon
In the game, press "H" and all your cards with decks will open, there you already make up the best

m
marionetco 03.03.22

ElDeviant
I don’t know about the rest, but I never played, I didn’t even see how to play, I now have level 14 gear and the sword of the “cat school” no one forces you if you don’t want to, don’t play! dumb mini game!

H
HandsomeRed 03.03.22

BrutalVlad
So I'm asking if it's mandatory to play them or not. Maybe some quests are connected with this game and they give good gear.

S
Straik29a 03.03.22

ElDeviant
is not required to play. But the game is quite interesting and there are quests (like collecting the whole deck, playing with cool players). In general, the gwent adds to the impressions of the game and increases the passage time, so to speak))

PS
I have assembled not a bad deck and I play almost without losses)

t
treffff 03.03.22

ElDeviant
as I said, experience is given for victories. And the task is connected with this game - "Collect a complete collection of cards". In this regard, I have a question: what do you mean? Do I need to buy all cards from merchants?

g
ggame 03.03.22

It would be better if they left poker, Gwent infuriates.

G
GamOl 03.03.22

At first, I was very upset that there would be no dice poker, but Gwent is not even anything, I like it, it would not be bad to make a separate game similar to WWII...

N
Naraya 03.03.22

I don't get into gwent. When the round ends, then there are no cards left for the second round, and I lose, what should I do? Do you need to buy them, or what, so that they are added there? Or do I need to somehow take them from the deck? I kind of clicked this way and that, I can’t take it from the deck.

S
Straik29a 03.03.22

treffff
Buy, win, find

S
Straik29a 03.03.22

Naraya
You have to bluff like in poker. I use this tactic: In the first round, I force the opponent to play as many cards as possible, and I myself play those that you put on his field and take 2 cards, then stupidly finish him off for 2 rounds (I often win the first round because he passes, then in the second round I play everything I have)

N
Naraya 03.03.22

And cards of only one side can be bought and added? I can’t decide who to play for, I want to play for Nilfgaard (it’s cool to win every draw), but somehow it will be brazen on Geralt’s part - to play for Nilfgaard in the territory of an occupied country... So they can fill

their faces :)Straik29a
What do you mean by "the ones you put on his field" - what kind of cards are these, the weather?