3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sobrichee 03.03.22 01:08 am

Tips, tactics (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I don’t know who saw it or knows, but today I discovered an interesting feature. How to kill enemies while sitting in the saddle without suffering and crippling your nerves - during the run-up to the enemy, hold down the strike key and hold until Geralt approaches - and at this moment the time lands and it is enough just to chop off the head or cut it in half while the horse's anxiety is minimal. That's such a plush =)
11 Comments
Sort by:
G
GAZIK GAZIKOVICH 03.03.22

sobrichee
thanks, didn't know)

A
Artemko_one 03.03.22

And I thought it was my processor that can't cope when time slows down

s
sobrichee 03.03.22

yes, he was surprised when he saw it - but now it’s gorgeous, you run at a gallop, you saw a pack of wolves without getting off your horse, chopped it into cabbage and galloped on =)

B
Bupycop 03.03.22

-_- and for advice on movement, will they also be coming soon? Well, like, to run with acceleration, hold down "shift" ...

K
Kane Edition 03.03.22

The horse will help, the main thing is to buy him spurs so that he doesn’t panic so often, otherwise he will throw you off the saddle)

m
mr.STR 03.03.22

The developers themselves talked about this time dilation.

S
Saloknir 03.03.22

This slowing down of time only gets in the way

M
Mavladiy1988 03.03.22

Saloknir
play on maximum difficulty, and then speak)

R
RGC 03.03.22

Kane Edition
Blinders and not spurs, they are different things

S
Saloknir 03.03.22

Mavladiy1988
playing pain and suffering difficulty

U
UNATCO 03.03.22

and you can also drink a decoction, I don’t remember what it’s called, it increases damage by 50% on a horse and relieves the horse’s anxiety .. I killed golems so low-level) though it’s gemorno and for a long time