3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MRBULS 03.03.22 01:08 am

Freezes and lags on a non-weak PC.

Good day, I can’t find a solution to my problem, I have a more or less powerful PC, configuration: Intel Core i5 3570 3.40GHz, 8 gb RAM, GeForce 770. I immediately say: there are no viruses, the system is reinstalled, the disk is not clogged, the processor is not overclocked . The essence of the problem: freezes and lags in modern GTA 5 and Witcher 3 games, there are lags in Dote 2, CS:GO, World of Tanks (seemingly not resource-intensive games). What to do give advice? Thanks.
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stone_xp 03.03.22

Run cmd.exe as admin and enter
chkdsk with: /f
It will ask you to assign after restart - agree (Y)

and so on for each disk
chkdsk d: /f
chkdsk e: /f
etc.

Because this situation is very similar to a problematic hdd (banal-marriage)

There is also an option in the lack of PSU power - especially if there is a Chinese.

B
Brashnashla 03.03.22

Run games and test programs like MSI afterburner, NVidiaInspector, and look at the graphs for what you jump during lags. From that and dance. So who the hell knows what it could be. Maybe the percentage is overheating, maybe the disk is being sprinkled, or the vidyuha is glitching

M
MRBULS 03.03.22

There is also an ASrock ZH77 Pro3 motherboard on the PC, maybe this is the case?

S
Stone_xp 03.03.22

MRBULLS
Do not guess, but carry out diagnostics - the simplest methods for finding a malfunction are listed above.