3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ggame 03.03.22 01:08 am

GG level (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What is the maximum level for the GG in The Witcher 3? Something I didn't see.
17 Comments
Sort by:
F
FizzyBubblech 03.03.22

60 it seems.

g
gerasader 03.03.22

Level 60 is the maximum, but I assure you, it will be a sweat to reach it

S
SoYYYeR3 03.03.22

60th, but they promised to raise it in the Season Pack additions

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 03.03.22

Why developers do not want to remove the bar? It was the same in Gothic. Yes, even in the ubiquitous Skyrim, you can drop further. Not. If, of course, in the game, in The Witcher 3, the maximum level can be obtained as "quickly" as in TQIT, then there are no questions. Because there you will even reach the original 63 horseradish, and up to 75 - it’s easier to die in general.

R
Ret Ert 03.03.22

THURISAZ
I don't know what TQIT is, but most likely you'll get to 65. There is no point in simply setting the bar if it is easy to achieve.

S

TQIT - Titan Quests Immortal Throne. It's just a pain to reach that level. But this is due to the fact that in these parts there are already trillions and trillions of experience. Even in Armania, I didn’t have enough value to prescribe the level when I tested the character. But here, if the experience is built like in the second Witcher, when the piece of experience remained the same from the first to the last, then this is not good. You need a standard, when from level to level, as well as in the first part, to increase the accrued experience.

F
Flow4Master 03.03.22

THURISAZ
Big open world, lots of mobs with exp, there will definitely be bugs that allow you to swing quickly. Therefore, they make the bar so that you do not swing and destroy the entire balance in the bud

S

So that's the question. In "Titanka" is also essentially innumerable experience, but to reach the maximum, you need to play "million" hours. If it's the same here, then I'm all for it. It’s better to have an unattainable bar than a fast “maximum speed”.

R
RGC 03.03.22

In 192 hours, a person completed the game completely according to the plot and pumped up to level 32, so draw your own conclusions

B
Blackstormed 03.03.22

I'm more worried about the skill slot nonsense. Like Geralt now knows how to shoot arrows, but after five minutes he forgot how. This feature seems to me so far the only visible risk that can greatly spoil the RPG. And this is much worse than weakening the graphics. Also a huge minus for me - breaking (very quickly, according to testers) weapons. But such things are decided on the last resort with a cheat, if it will be very annoying, but the trouble is with the skills. Level up, and then rearrange the icons in your inventory every battle...

S

Well, maybe there are the same slots as in Diablo 3. That is, at any time, outside of combat, we can change skills. And at the same time we can use n-skills.

S
Sergei Stepanenkov 03.03.22

so it will be, somewhere I looked at the review, it was said that it would not be so that after pumping the skills you did not become uber and the game did not get bored, and each monster had its own approach, so to speak, so that there was preparation for battle so preparation. .. really looking forward to the game, I really hope that there will not be an epic fail, like with the inquisitor...
Spoiler "Scopolamine: In 192 hours, a person completed the game completely according to the plot and pumped up to level 32, so draw conclusions"
this is what game was said about W3 or TQIT?

R
RGC 03.03.22

Sergey Stepanenkov
This is a witcher

S
Sergei Stepanenkov 03.03.22

Was
this publishing house scopolamine or did someone already manage to hack it?

R
RGC 03.03.22

Sergey Stepanenkov
No, this is a reviewer who passed the game, they were given it a long time ago

m
mountain 03.03.22

Yes, it will be very difficult to reach, although I have reached

U
UNATCO 03.03.22

I have completed the game lvl 33.9 in 110 hours