3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lexx1980 03.03.22 09:33 pm

the tanker does not develop (World of Tanks)

What to do if 98 percent were completed, an average of 8 fights remained (when I looked) that would be 99 percent. go over and go again 98 percent, this is idiocy, you still need to throw 65,000 again, what to do?
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrGutlya 03.03.22

lexx1980
screen.. need screen..

N
NSerggg 03.03.22

lexx1980
Where is the visual confirmation?
But if you smell a catch - write to the CPP! again with screenshots.

I
IDestroy 03.03.22

lexx1980 Disable
accelerated crew training.

l
lexx1980 03.03.22

Damn, I just saw what to do screenshots every time now), but what does accelerated learning have to do with it? So this one is developing at an accelerated pace

B
BenziLLLa 03.03.22

lexx1980
Did you write a post in order to write, or to help you?
If the user provides more complete information, the likelihood that he will actually be helped is significantly increased. There are quite a few mediums/telepaths on the Internet.
And it's not that hard to take a screenshot. It takes only three button presses and three mouse clicks to make-fill.

B
BenziLLLa 03.03.22

Ahem, ahem...
There's a lot of "wrong" stuff in this personal file screen. For example, the logs of the approximate number of battles with which the vehicle had a problem, as well as the average experience per battle (namely, the average experience per battle) do not display the average numbers of a tanker, but the average numbers of a vehicle. That is, if the tanker was shell-shocked, then he will receive less experience (50%), or, in the case of accelerated training, more (120-150%). Whereas the tank will receive a certain fixed amount of experience (100%). Moreover, if this is a fixed amount = 100%, then in one battle you could get 100% of this number, in another 240%, and in the third only 30%.
If this tanker had a small amount of experience left before growth to 99%, which you have already earned, but when the threshold was reached, a significant amount of experience remained, and the percentage did not change, then the problem is server-side (could be related to restarts / server maintenance) and you need to contact support. You must enter your personal account, follow the link below and create an application in which you describe the situation in as much detail as possible.
https://ru.wargaming.net/support/core/Default/Index