3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NomaD93 03.03.22 09:59 pm

Terrible brakes (Mortal Kombat X)

When changing the seventh Windows to the ten, MK X began to slow down a lot in battles. In towers with an electric fist modifier, friezes do not allow playing at all, up to ten there were no problems. Firewood from Nvidia is the latest, just in case, the cache checked, you never know, but everything is fine. Can this problem be solved?
8 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ultravirus661 03.03.22

NomaD93
The port for PC is made through the fifth point, so most likely the game is not optimized for the top ten, wait for the patch.

V
Vladislav97 03.03.22

How did you update the firewood? Through the center or device manager?

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 03.03.22

Ultravirus661
And how long will he wait? Until his grandchildren grow old? It seems to me that they are not going to fix it, because. it was not originally made under 10, and 10 itself just came out, at the time the game was released it was still at the beta stage.

N
NomaD93 03.03.22

Vladislav97
Firewood came new through geforce experience

V
Vladislav97 03.03.22

NomaD93
Here, try it through the device manager, it helped me often!

V
Vladislav97 03.03.22

NomaD93
Send me a personal SMS all about your operating system, vidyuhu and more.

V
Vladislav97 03.03.22

NomaD93
Heh, there the current comes what is necessary for the computer itself, for its display, and not for this, it will not help you like that, and besides, thank God that you have a video card not AMD Radeon, but Geforce or Nvidia.

N
NomaD93 03.03.22

So far nothing has helped. Yesterday the game downloaded something at 12 mb, I thought you never know what kind of patch from the brakes, but no.