3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
prikaz227 03.03.22 09:59 pm

Cassandra in DAI (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

In this thread, I wanted to know the opinion of DA fans and share my own about the character of the universe known as Cassandra Pentaghast!

Let's start with the name: Cassandra is a name of Greek origin, translated as "shining person" or "prophet"! But I'm more interested in the name of the heroine - Pentagast. I cannot but pay attention to the consonance of her surname with another heroic surname - "Pendragon"! This is the name of King Arthur and if you look closely you can tell that Cassandra is a kind of King Arthur in a skirt!!! As for Kassandra herself, DAI takes place around 9:40 of the Dragon Age, and the anime "Birth of a Seeker" at 9:22 is pretty cool! This means that Kassandra is already forty in DAI))! For her age, she looks surprisingly beautiful in DAI from the trailer and screenshots! Waiting for your opinion and comments!!!
22 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexator 03.03.22

And also penta means 5. Does it mean she was an excellent student in an educational institution?

P
Pirozhok-san 03.03.22

I would like to see her closer to the cartoon))) but in general in the second part I liked her with her voice, pronunciation and just such a militant woman, not a battering ram with boobs like Aveline (attention! I like Aveline), but a worthy tank, like I think + she has an interesting story, at least according to the cartoon, and she is tied to Orley. Its appearance is quite logical. I hope it will be possible to have a lesbian affair with her too. BUT I feel that of women this is the first candidate for an affair with my hero) I want her voice acting to be left from the second part, Morrigan, by the way, will voice the same as in the first part)

W
Winter is Coming 03.03.22

Defiantly treated Varrik, and Varrik is like an old Armenian friend, both cheerful and helpful. I don’t like her especially (I’m based on the information available so far).

p
prikaz227 03.03.22

Pirozhok-san
It looks like my words that she is already over 40 does not stop you))! By the way, all the characters from DAO are already "shabby" too, so it would not be logical if they were still running around the world in search of adventures with a sword to the advantage))... In Mass effect, the Persians are from 25 (Jack) to 50+ ( Zaid), (not counting Rex and Liara who are 100+, Rex is generally over 800) there is no such problem, no matter how the army, space, new technology and that says it all)) And what about DA ??? Rejuvenating blood magic procedures... Avernus organized the mass production of miraculous blood creams!!! I don’t call for an anime version where the world is always saved by a schoolchild, where only parents look)), but in my opinion it’s better to take new young characters as companions and even more so as a love interest! Something I razashelsya)))!

P
Pirozhok-san 03.03.22

prikaz227
never))

W
Winter is Coming 03.03.22

prikaz227
No, well, look - the history of the second part went almost and a little further parallels with the first. And the third is ten years later than the events of the second. So the heroes did not have time to die)) But they need to be updated. In addition to Anders, I hope to meet him in the role of "Gandalf", after all, ten years have passed)

P
Pirozhok-san 03.03.22

But I will not meet him, alas - I killed him))

P
Pirozhok-san 03.03.22

By the way, off topic, but ... in the video with the alpha battle, there was some kind of male hero on the pictogram ... reminded me of Sebastian in some way, but I think that this is some kind of tank ...

p
prikaz227 03.03.22

Winter is Coming
To die - no, but at least they should grow old and renew them in the wrong direction... Kassandra has become much more beautiful than in DA2, now you look at her and feel like a gerontophile))!

p
prikaz227 03.03.22

Pirozhok-san
I also beat him... "Kostratik" somehow seemed more adequate to me))

D
Deathspell Omega 03.03.22

CASSANDRA
PENTAGON

S
Spuner337 03.03.22

Cassandra Pentaghast came out in this part of the real and original, she is gorgeous and sensual.

A
Angelica04 03.03.22

She looks too young, she must be about fifty years old. And I doubt that she uses some sort of rejuvenation magic there.

s
spellcustomer 03.03.22

Oh, and here's the right topic.

k
kndl 03.03.22

Such a scene apparently appears if the inquisitor is at odds with Cassandra?

R
RicoChico 03.03.22

I don't understand why she was given such an emphasis.
Honey very accurately noticed calling her Schwarzenegger in a skirt.

Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 03.03.22

prikaz227
Perhaps she is under 40. As she herself says, her brother was killed in front of her eyes in childhood, and she tried to get to the templars, but instead she was sent to the Seekers. It is possible that in "The Birth of the Seeker" she is 18-20 years old. therefore, at the time of DA:I, she is from 37 to 39 (the events of DA:I take place at 9:41, the game said a couple of times). And up to 40, some can survive well, especially if you keep yourself in shape, and Kassandra is constantly either head over heels in battle, or bludgeons what for how much in vain)

s
spellcustomer 03.03.22

The developers themselves are completely confused in time and space. Cassandra, according to the developers, is 36 years old (although they themselves know that she is older). The bottom line is that the players would not like to romance with a fifty-year-old (which by the standards of the Middle Ages, as it were, in general, deep old age, at that age a woman could well be a grandmother). And, since Anglo-Saxon game developers have always been not very good with historical accuracy - they went on about the modern popular image of female beauty (a sort of warrior, self-confident, strong, independent woman, at the same time with a kind heart and a secretive romantic). The image of her battered and partially copied from Lady Aribeth from NWN1 is nothing new)))

A
AnchShi 03.03.22

Yes! Exactly! There's something from Betty!

Well, don't care. Aribeth pissed me off because she suffered too much. And Cass is just right.
My character is also not a boy like a be, I created him in such a way that he was in the region of forty. Normul.

A
Angelica04 03.03.22

Naked Kassandra pour guys.)))+18

Spoiler