3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shreps 03.03.22 09:59 pm

DA:I (Dragon Age: Inquisition) PC Trial

Mnogabukaff
Hello everyone, now DA:I is given for free, you can play multiplayer as much as you like, and solo 6 hours for free.
A long time ago, I stirred up such a topic, found a person with an account and a licensed game on it, asked him through Tim Weaver to enter the game on my PC through his own account, when we did this, I cut off all EA programs access to the Network.
After that, I played at least how much in my offline version of the game.

Spoiler
So now I did this, cut off access to all EA on the Internet and I'm sitting playing solo and something tells me for more than 6 hours of free, try the same way)) chopping off the network of the game and went into the game, created a Persian, transferred everything to the save and went until the moment when Kasandra unties the hands of GG, saved there and left the game, we all cut off the Internet and play.
I think this will work and whoever has not completed the game will pass it for free now, but after that you can turn on the network and play the game and go to the cartoon.
27 Comments
Sort by:
f
fuck321fuck 03.03.22

serkir
did not try DAI - Save Game Editor

B
Bul1et 03.03.22

On one site

As you already know, the trial version of Dragon Age: Inquisition has become available. But the fact is that we are given only 6 hours to complete the campaign. It is clear that in six hours it is impossible to complete the game. Many people became interested in the question: "How to remove the trial version in Dragon Age: Inquisition?" That is why, I decided to talk about the way to save the company with its subsequent passage.

1) The game has a timer (by pressing ESC we will see it). I thought a little, I noticed two things: the timer works without the Internet, the timer is not affected by the time on the computer. So the counter is in the game files themselves!
To fix the time, I took a screenshot at the start of the game.
How to remove the trial in Dragon Age: Inquisition and save the progress of the company

2) Go to C:/Users/***/My Documents/Bioware/Dragon Age Inquisition/Save. We are only interested in 2 files: ProfileOptions and ProfileOptions_profile. All you have to do is remove them. Please note that after deletion, your game settings will be reset.

Infinite time in a single company
The game has a timer (by pressing ESC we will see it). The timer works without the Internet, the timer is not affected by the time on the computer. So the counter is in the game files themselves.
Go to C:/Users/***/My Documents/Bioware/Dragon Age Inquisition/Save. We are interested in ProfileOptions.
Through ctrl + f we are looking for PCTRIALTIMECONSUMED.
After PCTRIALTIMECONSUMED, perhaps on the next line, there will be numbers like these "10026.398438", we change them to 00000.000000 and the trial is reset (also in the trial version there are restrictions on some missions).
We go into the game and load our save.
Good game!

ps: it works

S
Sergei Kirsanov 03.03.22

I tried both options, the result is the same counter starts counting the time from the very beginning and so you can play indefinitely, only alas, until the first mission in Orlais. In Orlais, you can't get into the trial version. Now it remains only to find out how to remove the restrictions from these missions.

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 03.03.22

Bul1et A
link to the source must be indicated. I, as the author of this method, feel a bit offended :)
Sergei Kirsanov
I didn't even know that there was a restriction on the mission. You can rummage around.
A general question for those who have a trial. Throw me the files: ProfileOptions_profile and ProfileOptions.
I don’t have access to them myself. I bought a license, demolished the trial.

S
Sergei Kirsanov 03.03.22

PiRoMaNcHiKLo

I could send you these files but I don't know how.

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 03.03.22

Sergei Kirsanov
Go to the "My Documents" or My Documents folder, open Bioware, there will be a Save folder, open it and pack 2 files (ProfileOptions_profile and ProfileOptions) into an archive. Upload to Yandex.Disk (Dropbox, rhgost or another file sharing service) and send me a link pm.

e
ed1488 03.03.22

meagarry
Where did you see a normal pirate, everything with a Chinese hack and the first patches, plus the bugs that the developers have already fixed on the official