3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fagga2 17.11.19 03:26 am

Endless map download (Farming Simulator 17)

just endlessly loaded card, tried other cards to come and save almost 2 hours waited and useless at the same time, the game freezes on YouTube and in the browser solutions are not founded ?
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bayun4ik 17.11.19

fagga2
Usually it's a conflict of mods - all mods, try to disable and load the default map . If all goes well - look for conflicting mods . If it does not help try completely folder mods clean ( do not forget to make a backup of the files ) and again start with any default map ...

b
bennsk 17.11.19

If you select two or more maps mod, then so be it loaded.
Take off the tick in the mod with the other cards and leave only one.

j
jurok78 17.11.19

bennsk
I understand we are talking about farming simulator ,is there can be just two cards to include?it's not етс2

B
Bayun4ik 17.11.19

jurok78
Hi:), if modmanager jackdaws not shoot . And for example gifts of the Caucasus in General, it is desirable a separate folder to execute - no other cards for the effect on the game even with the removed Daw in modmanager ( probably due to the fact that a lot of scripts in her original ) .

j
jurok78 17.11.19

Bayun4ik
Okay,I'm in 17th did not play

A
Almazinis 17.11.19

You,the citizens,let's see what time this being the answer? This game is only created in the likeness of these things.

k
kashnickoff.marshrutshik 17.11.19

fagga2
I was loaded when I fashion from the map moved to a separate folder (created). Though the card will boot, but it turns out no mods. The main thing is not waiting for the whole day. And video there is on the Internet. You just weren't looking. Google or Yandex help You. There type in time cards ( without the quotes)

G
Gulcha 17.11.19

try to create a folder and throw in there all mods and run the standard map without mods.Or search for fashion because of which the map not have