3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Severus7 03.03.22 09:59 pm

Boss Soul Weapons to Watch Out for (Dark Souls 2)

What tool is really worth using? It is interesting to learn more about the sword of the forgotten sinner. Thank you in advance.
16 Comments
Sort by:
s
seffko 03.03.22

as usual, these are rapiers, daggers and katana from the first part.
PS if you do not sharpen on ++++ then there is no point in using it.

S
Severus7 03.03.22

seffko
It turns out that only Chaos Blade and Spider's Silk? It seems that there are no daggers.

X
Xmax1234 03.03.22

Severus7
Sword of the sinner deals +10 damage for each sin (with full sharpening and 10 sins, a very strong weapon), bow of desire (can shoot spears of light, and the damage does not correspond to what is on paper, in reality it is much stronger), the pursuer's sword deals very decent damage (100 less from one hand than a big sword, and from two hands the same), stamina costs are much less, drives into the camp much better, and less weight, dual blade of the dragon rider (deals the most damage from dual blades), the blade of the mita (the biggest damage from riposte), the peak of the chariot (in addition to knocking down causes bleeding).

S
Severus7 03.03.22

Xmax1234
Thanks, but how about the demon sword from the smelter? if you enchant on fire?

X
Xmax1234 03.03.22

Severus7
doesn’t need a beam, the increase from fire is scanty, but physical damage will suffer decently (with the iron king’s hammer it’s better to temper the beam per turn), when sharpened by +5, the sword with a power attack kills even thick-skinned enemies with a one-shot. Recently I began to personally check all the weapons from the souls, I was pleasantly surprised, the weapons are really better than other analogues.

S
Severus7 03.03.22

Xmax1234
I see. And if I play as a cleric, which is better Great Sword of the Defender or Two-Handed Sword with Spikes?

X
Xmax1234 03.03.22

Severus7 Lightning Sharpened Protector's
Sword will be the strongest for a Faith bias build, while the Spiked Sword is weak but not bad either.

S
SU2AR 03.03.22

Severus7
Xmax1234 is right, don't be fooled by the initial stats of the sword. The defender's sword when hardened by lightning has either an A or S lightning bonus, but a spiked sword has interesting power attacks.

m
melancholy 03.03.22

Most of the weapons I liked the Sword of the Pursuer, beautiful and quite fast, but the damage is confusing. Who can say whether it is worth spending precious dragon bones on it? Is he good in the pumped form?

S
Severus7 03.03.22

Melanholiy
wrote above
"the sword of the pursuer does very decent damage (100 less from one hand than the big sword, and from two hands the same), the cost of stamina is much less, it drives into the camp much better, and it is less in weight"

m
melancholy 03.03.22

Severus7
And yet, I wrote about this weapon in relation to other greatswords and weapons from boss souls. Decent damage and a club deals.

X
Xmax1234 03.03.22

Melanholiy
is above 1000 damage from two hands (a simple attack), for the best club (a giant's club), the damage from two hands of spruce falls short by 800 (from a power strike, the damage I do not argue is higher than the current, so, two hits at a time, but still against those on whom there is no weaker armor)

S
Sergey 82 03.03.22

Tested Curved Dragon Two-Handed Sword. For the exchange, you need the Soul of the Ancient Dragon - located in the dragon's memories at the site of Freya's murder. At first, the characteristics were disappointing - low damage with a lot of weight. But, for a weight of 18, swings the sword very quickly; when using a strong attack, an effect is added that knocks down nearby enemies and deals damage forward in an area (although the wear is large). And most importantly - a large increase in damage, when improved with dragon bones, more than 50 units per level. As a result, +5 was 400 damage, and also good bonuses from stats... Almost the same can be said about the Demon's sword from the smelter: an interesting strong attack with a fire effect also improves well.

M
Miller_spb 03.03.22

Sergey 82
The curved two-handed dragon sword is a bit short, I tried two identical ones at once and swung in each hand, you need to get close to the enemy. Now one such in the left hand, in the right "big sword", in the combat stance, all the variety of blows.

d
drag_in 03.03.22

curved sword Eleum Lois. (the one that gives lois for 50 souls)
The second attack heals. (Even though it's not mentioned in the game). But no durability. The sword breaks faster than anything can be healed.
I pumped faith specifically to try it, and here it is ..

M
Misha gotko 03.03.22

With a curved second time, I went to NG + bosses in the game, there is no current left, the lord of the giants has been resurrecting 37 times already.
The sword is very powerful when hardened to darkness and the resonance of the weapon is somewhere over 1000 damage