3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Traun 03.03.22 09:59 pm

Help with controls (WWE 2K15)

Bought the game yesterday.
I can’t figure out how to perform the tricks
. I had it on Sony PS 1 Smacdown, everything is clear there, when you click on the throw on and side, the fighter did 4 different throws or blows (up, down, etc.) Here he uses one throw, sometimes another. And standing shots are all the same.
The same is true when the opponent is lying, constantly the same blow / capture.
Maybe there is a thread manual?
10 Comments
Sort by:
m
marshallugntu 03.03.22

What do you play Traun
? console or pc? keyboard or gamepad?

T
Traun 03.03.22

marshallugntu
PC, gamepad from 360th box

m
marshallugntu 03.03.22

Traun
on my gamepad (defender) 1 (upper, corresponds to X) - just hit, 2 - grab (right), 3 - hold to do (lower), 4 - special move (when you need to press, the key symbol lights up on the screen) (left , corresponds to Y).
RT - counterattack (it is necessary to press at the time when the button lights up on the screen during the opponent's strike)
LB like - along with keeping the direction of movement - running, it seems to be used to get out of the ring and get out from under the table, chair, bat, etc. .
well, combine the buttons. made a grab - press the punch in combination with the direction, etc. turn on the fantasy and randomize)) I intuitively figured out the controls, the only thing I couldn’t understand was how to put an opponent on the table, they explained to me in the next branch, but I haven’t tried it yet)

T
Traun 03.03.22

marshallugntu
, as I understand it, he makes a grab, then you can make a throw or a blow, he does not immediately make a throw.
I think to throw on the table with the button with the hold button / pushing on the ropes

m
marshallugntu 03.03.22

Traun
yes, you do a capture, and then you still press a button and do things (what? depending on what you press :D)

V
Vlad Skorokhodov 03.03.22

Traun has
different grips here, you press the movement button and the grip (different techniques in different directions). If you just press the grip, he will grab it and there again in different directions and you need to press the grip button. And if you hold the grip button, there will be an enhanced reception. The main thing is to press the movement buttons

A
AzoMan 03.03.22

And how to drive my opponent around the ring? For example, I need to bring him to the ropes and make an OMG moment (suicide dive). I play on a PC with a gamepad.

S
SWAEIG 03.03.22

And how to drive your opponent around the ring?

Hold Shift + F, and drive in the right direction

A
AzoMan 03.03.22

SVAEIG
ATP

A
Alexey Seletov 03.03.22

Guys, how can I put the player on the table on the PC?