3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Portmen 03.03.22 09:59 pm

Dark Abyss of the Past (Dark Souls 2)

I joined the covenant, cleared 1 altar, grendal didn’t give me anything, cleared the second one, didn’t give anything either, and also, what kind of bowls are in the abyss, why light them?
11 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nonamory 03.03.22

When cleaning 1 altar - 1 rank of devotion to the covenant is given. To get rank 2, you need to clear all 3 altars. After clearing 3 altars, you will be taken to a secret boss - Hiding in the Darkness or Dark Lurker. After killing the boss, you will be given his soul (you can change it to some skill), loyalty to the covenant will increase to level 3, Grendal will give you a bell and some kind of skill, and locations will be available for PVP. If the boss killed you himself - talk to Grendal - he will give you rank 2, and in order to get to the boss, it will be enough to clear one of any altar.

PS: when cleaning, you must not forget to light a huge bowl with a torch - otherwise the cleaning is not considered completed.

s
seffko 03.03.22

If the boss seems unrealistically difficult, use silence on him.

P
Portmen 03.03.22

Silence? Magic, if so where to get it?

A
Asmoon 03.03.22

He's not that complicated. In close combat, it’s hard to put him down, yes, yes. But in the distance no problem. The main thing is mobility and stamina regen. Well, a little care. It breaks through fire well, but the pyromaniac from me is useless, therefore I brought it down with miracles. The damage is not much weaker, but you can stand away from him. On the first lap, he fell from 6 large lightning spears at 40 faith. (I also put the ring on faith) On NG + I spent 3 spears of light and 3 lightning on him with faith of 50 units and with the same ring of faith (another +5 to faith). Magic shouldn't be a problem either. The boss's magic is tough but takes a long time to cast.

c
catmagila 03.03.22

how to get to the second altar

G
GeeXtah 03.03.22

how to light the cup if the torch disappears when you enter the abyss?

L
LeXXInc 03.03.22

buy lighters

M
Misha gotko 03.03.22

I lit all the torches and cleared all the dungeons 2 times, but the passage to the boss did not open, I just go out to the grendal

M
Misha gotko 03.03.22

Portmen
It seems to be bought from the grandal, but you need high stats

A
AT_Sagor 03.03.22

Misha gotko
All three? In Darkwood, Black Rift, and Castle Drangleic? Strange and not pleasant bug.

M
Misha gotko 03.03.22

I already found how to fix it, I had to go through 1 more time when the rest went through the castle, the bowl went out, lit it up and all the rules of the current set from the grandal are really bad