3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTAfan073 03.03.22 10:00 pm

Terrible brakes in games because of the sound.

The problem is this: I have terrible brakes in all games. Experimentally found out that all the brakes are due to sound. The fact is that I recently changed the processor and motherboard. On the last Epox EP-8K9A motherboard, I had a built-in Realtek sound card ALC650@VIA AC'97 and on it all the games were fine, only occasionally and in some places the FPS sagged, but basically everything was fine, on the current Gigabyte GA-8IE2004(-L) motherboard there is a built-in Realtek C655@Intel sound card 82801BA ICH2 AC'97, and because of it all the problems slow down absolutely all games, even the oldest ones, but besides, in games of the GTA series, the brakes appear only when there are cars nearby, but if you get away from the roads, then the FPS is excellent, if but they return to the city again, the game starts to slow down again ...in all other games, the brakes appear in open spaces, as soon as you enter any small room, then again the FPS becomes normal ... hardware acceleration of sound in dxdiag and reduced and completely turned it off - almost did not help, installed realtek drivers - also does not help, I looked everywhere in the sound settings - no additional effects that load the processor are included ... I rearranged Windows, nothing helps ... maybe I installed the wrong drivers? Or maybe there are some additional sound settings in the BIOS that I don’t know about .. .in general, who knows what could be the problem, I ask you for help ...I installed realtek drivers - it doesn’t help either, I looked everywhere in the sound settings - no additional effects that load the processor are turned on ... I rearranged Windows, nothing helps ... maybe I installed the wrong drivers? Or maybe there are some additional settings in the BIOS sound about which I do not know ... in general, who knows what could be the problem, I ask you for help ...I installed realtek drivers - it doesn’t help either, I looked everywhere in the sound settings - no additional effects that load the processor are turned on ... I rearranged Windows, nothing helps ... maybe I installed the wrong drivers? Or maybe there are some additional settings in the BIOS sound about which I do not know ... in general, who knows what could be the problem, I ask you for help ...
1 Comments
Sort by:
b
bizz84 03.03.22

hello, the same problem. before it was all right, in the game ghost recon future soldier. now the sound comes with a strong crackle, and there are strong brakes, as if the percentage is not dragging, although before it was all right. I broke my whole head, and rearranged Windows, and the video driver too, everything is the same. And here's something else - when watching a video on YouTube in 1080p, the same crack appeared .. at 720p everything is fine. before everything seemed great in any capacity. what could it be ???