3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
humanist 03.03.22 10:00 pm

Perfectionism. Maximum. 100% (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello. I would be glad to hear your opinion on this dilemma.
How I dislike it when there is such an equivalent choice, and where you cannot choose the "best" of everything that is, you cannot reach the absolute maximum, 100%, without losing anything.
I have a lot of sets in my inventory (I have a separate conversation about the inventory, I wore 30 tons, left 12), improved on the machine to the maximum performance (Epic), at the same time, a huge number of various characteristics and enchantments (and if you upgrade, you can enchant yourself optional, this is also an option). I can put on the heaviest armor with maximum armor (I always ran in this), while from weapons - a bow and ordinary, iron arrows (fortunately, a bow at least from all weapons with maximum damage, since I pumped it). Or, I can put on light armor and one-handed weapons, I can take two-handed weapons (enchanted +), I can Daedric artifacts (weapons), staves, shields are a separate conversation; I can put on the robes of a mage (an expert and an expert of a certain school for 4k), a member of the Cult, the Old Gods, the Dark Brotherhood, the Thieves Guild, College of Mages and others. I no longer remember the multi-ton number of standard: iron, chitin, Nord, bone, plate, glass, metal, imperial, riveted, fur and other sets of clothes.

I have several tons of enchanted weapons and clothes. When I approached the pentagram of souls, I looked - I just turned around and left :D As soon as I imagined how much I need to pump for a satisfactory enchantment of an item according to my personal taste, how many existing items need to be destroyed, soul stones to buy / find > fill, how many levels for everything to upgrade this, I decided that it is better to choose from the enchanted loot that I have at the moment - this is really more effective. But I didn’t choose from the available ones either, I go in the usual, non-magical one, as always (since there is no suitable magical one).
You can put on the robes of magicians and generally throw away all the inventory, use schools of magic, there are also a huge number of them, as well as alchemy, which you need to pump, again, with potions, cook tons of unnecessary rubbish (which I did), drink / sell / throw away, cook again, collect ingredients, pump levels, it is better to score and use the potions found.
A different choice - a completely different style of play. Fully in a heavy set I do stealth... Although I could do it many times more effectively in a suitable set for this, but I also want to have more protection from hits and pump skills.
And these combinations... Too many choices, it's hell for a perfectionist.
For example, in Assassin's Creed everything is cool in this respect: there are loot divisions, there are the best weapons of each type, many other things are perfectly implemented, and, most importantly, you can make full 100% games (not only plot synchronization, but also general) and not miss nothing (which I always do). Here, choosing one thing, I completely miss something else. I even make a save before the dialogues and listen to all the options with different outcomes.
And I still haven’t chosen a cold melee weapon (so far with a bow), I don’t even want to choose from the options presented. Although there are decent ones, with the highest damage, but very heavy, they take a lot of energy, there are easier ones, but the damage is less, there are enchanted ones, but I’m really tired of talking about this and listing an infinite number.
And I don’t want to take sides, I don’t want to kill the opposite, if it depends on me, and not on the plot, I don’t want to capture something, while losing another option, I want balance, harmony, peace, perfectionism, maximum .
Passing without thinking about all this ... so I played games when my own computer appeared (or not on my own), a dozen years ago, when I did not go into the details of the game and its depth, but I liked the process itself. Over hundreds of games and years of playthroughs, I'm tired of banality, I became a perfectionist and I'm moving towards the ideal, I'm trying to squeeze everything out of the game that the creators put into it, and this applies not only to games, but also to my other activities, like a credo :D

I can share screenshots of statistics. Steam version, Legendary. Level 40, 287 hours of play, 40% achievement (30/75). Do not go under the spoiler.

17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 03.03.22

Please be more concise.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 03.03.22

Perfectionism is like absolute perfection.

What does the comparison of the two games of assassin and the scrolls have to do with it?? no game is perfect. At least at the moment...

In a nutshell..... the author, what exactly did you try to convey to the users of this site???

C
Crack Hag 03.03.22

many letters

h
humanist 03.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
I'm not talking about the "perfection" of games, I wrote about the one hundred percent conceived by the developers, the maximum that would be achieved if the player knew absolutely everything in the game. Skyrim does not provide for this, in AC - yes.
I wanted to know the attitude of the players to this, or something ...

a
alexandrovitch 03.03.22

The author in Skyrim does not have a hundred percent, the game has no end, you can play it endlessly)

R
RevIO2RUS 03.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
Perfectionism is a disease that is considered normal until it reaches dangerous stages.
deSeRt EaGlE .50c
You haven't maxed out your armor and you won't until you max out alchemy and enchantments, because there you get a legendary armor level that is 3-4 times higher than the regular legendary one at level 100.

w
wild rider 03.03.22

"Skyrim doesn't have it"
Do you need 100% stats? Unlock all achievements, complete all quests (except random ones) and unlock all perks. Here it is, the perfect save. If not enough, do two: with the opposite choice in different quests.

h
humanist 03.03.22

Wild Rider
This, of course, I will do, by all means :) But as for achieving this goal, the passage can be the most diverse ...
In general, thanks to everyone for the answers :)

E

Listen, if you are so thorough in games, there is a rise to the gray-beards called "Seven thousand steps" .... calculate, there are exactly seven thousand steps? I've always wondered about this ;-)

B
BenziLLLa 03.03.22

Perhaps this will be news to some, but there are so-called Radian quests in skurim. These are the quests of the dark brotherhood (the mother of the night said to kill someone and get money from that person) and the thieves' guild (rob a bunch of houses), which after completion are "updated", that is, they can be completed an infinite number of times. So, yes, we smoke it is impossible to pass 100%.

h
humanist 03.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
Not 7000, but I won't tell you the exact number yet. I will go there again, I will definitely count :D

E

deSeRt EaGlE .50c

Heh, when I was playing, I counted 500+ pieces,-... Lydia got cold, I ran out of coffee in my mug and I gave up this disastrous thing-))

h
humanist 03.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
I mean, I'm dealing with the same thing here. Challenge accepted! :D

s
seffko 03.03.22

When it's shorter, I'll unsubscribe the interpretation

I
IArlekinI 03.03.22

I alone wonder, why carry all the junk with you, especially weighing 12 tons?
And the author should get all the achievements for a start, then there will be one more tick in his "perfectionism".

h
humanist 03.03.22

IArlekinI
Already halfway to getting all the achievements (there are mostly achievements for the story missions).
Of course, I don’t need 12 tons, because now I put on a set of heavy dragon armor and there was a desire to simply throw everything else away :D But, since I’m pumping some skills, the trash will come in handy for me and put it in containers in order to subsequently return several times desires no. This is temporary, soon there will be less loot, and there will be a top one, on which I will cast my own, pumped spells :)

T
Torum. 03.03.22

deSeRt EaGlE .50c Getting the achievement
to kill the legendary dragon will cause problems (if you are still level 40-50, as in the screenshots).