3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexHorekIv 03.03.22 10:00 pm

Quest bug of the quest Hunt for Junior. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

During the passage of one of the main tasks "Hunting for Junior", where the plot requires you to talk with Vernon Roche - there is no such possibility. His name is highlighted in green, the yellow quest circle on the map is nearby, but there is no way to start a dialogue. What could be the problem or how to solve it?
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
RBunny 03.03.22

AlexHorekIv
Is this the one in the camp in the forest? You need to approach him from the side of the entrance, where the Temersky Partisan will stand, and only then the quest will begin.

A
AlexHorekIv 03.03.22

Hmm, I went into a cave near there was a sign of a fast transition. Maybe I missed a partisan? :(
PS Then I looked a couple more times, having completed several side tasks: to no avail. I'll try again in the evening.

U
UNATCO 03.03.22

There is a fast passage near the cave and the guard is standing xs how did you not see

A
AlexHorekIv 03.03.22

I just talked to the whole camp, except for Roche (It doesn’t work out with him in any way.

A
AlexHorekIv 03.03.22

J
JOKERIVAN 03.03.22

It's all because of the hairstyle.......just kidding. Try restarting, meditating, fast travelling, loading early saves

A
AlexHorekIv 03.03.22

I'm going to the barber) And I've already restarted more than once, a lot of extras. I finished the assignments, moved about 6 times, now I’ll meditate, it won’t work out - I can start again ...
PS Meditation didn’t help either.