3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krrrwa 03.03.22 10:21 pm

Mission accomplished (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Why, for example, if he does not agree to kill Radovid, then the mission failed immediately appears in the menu? it's my choice and there are always different ways. the game seems to impose that you pass the mission
10 Comments
Sort by:
z
zdanu4 03.03.22

Well, you went to the store for Pivchansky, for example. I met a cool girl along the way and went with her to twist shura-mura. the campaign for Pivchansky will be a failure. tazh bullshit and gladly)))

S
SwedovSandr 03.03.22

zdanu4
+10 for an intelligible interpretation :))) Although in life he can buy the next day. It was necessary to come up with something to buy that you would not buy on another day :))

G
GONE TO DTF 03.03.22

carried out

K
KingLothric 03.03.22

spent?

k
krrrwa 03.03.22

zdanu4
Not a very good comparison. in all missions there is a choice either to help or not to interfere, but in this mission for some reason you fail the task if you choose another path

M
Malkart 03.03.22

Rusik
In the case of Radovid, there is only one way - you either complete the mission and send His Bestiality to the grave, or you decide that let him live for a while and do not take on the task at all. Then the mission is considered not completed (failed), and you can calmly go about your business, and the king will continue to burn witches and nonhumans. Everything is simple and logical

B
Bupycop 03.03.22

Rusik
you can break Dijkstra's leg when you find Philippa in his baths and then your chain will be interrupted and will not fail)

U
UNATCO 03.03.22

lool

v
vovastij 03.03.22

Radovid is killed, the quest ends after killing Dijkstra, but when you take the last task in the story, this quest goes into "failed".
What did I do wrong?

O
Old_Nick 03.03.22

Everyone is like that.
Regardless of the choice of Dijkstra / Roche
But this does not affect anything - Radovid will not come to life;)