3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
djezair 17.11.19 03:26 am

Fatal error DirectX (Call of Duty: Black Ops 2)

vybivaet this crapFatal error DirectX.

Manual solution to the problem, see the Readme.
17 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gagik Avetisyan 17.11.19

You need to disable in the settings of the graphics card the monitors, in addition to which you will be looking to play.

C
Che_Gue 17.11.19

djezair
it's time to upgrade the computer. Your hardware does not support DierctX11

o
o2oz51 17.11.19

mountenZoflain
Much!

S
SoNe r 17.11.19

in General.....I have the same problem I have on the first day of release have downloaded it from torrent(repak from catalist) size 11.73 GB I started the download, and the next day I looked in the Internet and this Repack already weighed 12.32 I looked and saw that skuchnoi me version lacks a few of the same files but updated.......I ustanovil and tadaaaaa error direct x.....I poked around on the Internet it said about turning off тимспик3 about the update drivers about the installation of several displays nothing helped....I only have one display is....so....I bought the pirates and found the same garbage BUT I didn't removed the old version downloaded......I downloaded a couple of patches and installed it in the folder with the pirates BT2 and when they came it was written error (00000000000х2)well, or something like that.....and now the most interesting one....I went to the folder with skuchnoi version of the game and there also the same error(000000000х2) but the patch I ustanavlivat only one in the game folder......I think that maybe I didn't go because downloaded files are not enough and the pirates because downloaded was installed and prevented(once the bug had passed on both versions).......system operatives vidyuhi enough support директ11 if you don't believe me check here( http://www.nvidia.ru/object/product-geforce-gt-440-ru.html )percent and everything else is in order.......advise what to do

W
WIRQ 17.11.19

Yeah, the guy in the first post rightly said, you need to disable all monitors, I have one blog I read how to do it read more helped: http://gta-shka.my1.ru/publ/gta_san_andreas/oshibka_call_of_duty_black_ops_ii_neustranimaja_oshibka_directx/3-1-0-43

S
SoNe r 17.11.19

it is certainly well written but I have 1 and only 1 display is in the panel of NVIDIA....but the way Hitman of absolute requires minimum graphics card such as black ops 2 but I have gone on average just a little podlagivaet.....really run it like that dumb I click on the shortcut and nothing happens but the problem was solved very simply about three minutes to click on the label without stopping each time before you log into the game and start tadaaaaa)))I'm serious

a
arik867 17.11.19

I get an error Failed to allocate from state pool in the mission where you have to destroy the drone,come to him and reveal everything throws this error. Different Repack tried it in one place and does not go further.Windows 7(64)bit wood updated the map and sound. Please help!!!!!

A
Andrei59 17.11.19

how to deactivate it,please help

I
Ilhom_Baratov 17.11.19

If You have a single monitor!!! it is not necessary to do nothing. Reinstall the video card with original driver and restart the computer. then postdate the screen resolution to 1024x768 so try

i
infamous 99 17.11.19

People help Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 there is a splash and all the emboss error
Error during initialization:
Unhandled exception caught

S
Syahou Dun 17.11.19

infamous 99
pirates go? If not - the game cache check.

S
SoNe r 17.11.19

in short, Hello again.....the problem was solved finally.......there was a error with direct x and all versions of the solution didn't help(see above)has decided as follows: I stood vin7 32 bit I moved to 64 bit and error direct x did not....but the game runs without sound and the minimum salary because if you go into the menus to change settings - the game....this problem I also decided - but it's easier.....updated Windows for 5 minutes and all with the sound at maximum speed and without errors

A
ALEJaNDRO 17.11.19

I get an error Failed to allocate from state pool in some missions. What to do?

s
steavelev 17.11.19

Error failed to allocate from state pool"- the problem in the tablet from skidrow, helped replace the crack 3DM.

A
Aleksey Barabanov 17.11.19

steavelev
Tablet not and if the cost of a license on STEAM.

A
AKA_PULKO_O 17.11.19

fatal error directX

A
AKA_PULKO_O 17.11.19

I SCENT TRAMPLED)