3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexey515 03.03.22 10:21 pm

Vesemir (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How to make Vesemir stay alive! I read on the English forums where many of them are alive! but for this you need to gather a lot of friends for the battle in kaer morhen !!! Or how to make Lambert die instead of Vesemir? Tell! and do not write that it is impossible! There is a video where Vesemir is alive! and a video where lambert dies!
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexey515 03.03.22

And tell me how to kill 3 witches!?

M
Max Martynov 03.03.22

Alexey515
3 the witch is killed by Geralt in the negative ending, when he returns the amulet of Vesemir, which the witch took from Ciri.

A
Alexey515 03.03.22

how to make this ending?

M
Max Martynov 03.03.22

Alexey515
Well, as I understand it, Lambert dies if you do not call Keira Mets, because in cat. in a scene, she saves him, and after the battle they go on a journey together. I can’t say anything about Vesimir, I think it’s impossible, because. no matter how many people you bring, everyone freezes, only Vesimer and Ciri and kat remain. a scene where Imlerich kills Visimir, in fact, if not for the death of Vesemir, Ciri would not have escaped the hunt and would not have saved others, because. Vesemir's death caused her to use her unique ability. Although I may be wrong. In addition to Summer, I didn’t find anyone in the game and didn’t look for anyone. Throw off a video where Vesemir is alive, maybe I'll also look for heroes from the past parts.

A
Alexey515 03.03.22

I passed with and without keira and with lambert always everything is fine! Can you make Lambert die?

A
Alexey515 03.03.22

How to make an ending to kill a witch !? and on the forums they write about 12 possible friends of Geralt!

M
Max Martynov 03.03.22

Alexey515
The ending with the witch is negative, which means that the actions are directly opposite to the positive one, which means: 1) Do not play snowballs with her 2) Take a cash reward for finding her from the emperor 3) do not destroy the Avalakha laboratory 4) Do not go to the grave with her to Skjal.

M
Max Martynov 03.03.22

Alexey515 Do you
mean 12 heroes from the previous parts, which can be found on side quests that are not related to the main ones?

R
R_D_V 03.03.22

Max Martynov
I had a keira there, Vesemir died anyway. Only I didn’t call the fat one with the bathhouse, he gave me some task to go to the scrap and I didn’t call him, maybe he will somehow affect the events in the castle ..
Alexey515
I had such an ending, it was negative, Vesemir died, ciri went somewhere, too, presumably died, Geralt was left alone in the end, the black king was killed. I don’t know how it happened to me, it seems that I always tried to help everyone and be positive, but apparently in the dialogues somewhere I made the wrong choice

J
JackofShadows 03.03.22

He will die anyway. And I don't believe in the video you mentioned.

N
Niko71790 03.03.22

Give chtoli a link to a forum or a video where you saw it, or don't give people brains.

D
Destroyer_26 03.03.22

I also can’t believe that he can survive. You would at least throw a proof

X
X_ray_83 03.03.22

I'm sure there are many options, you just haven't tried them all!

N
Niko71790 03.03.22

X_ray_83
Well then, at least let someone look at the topics or videos where it is, why hide it as world conspiracies. Because otherwise it's all a talking shop and fantasies of those who have not come to terms with the facts.

z
zoomukc 03.03.22

By default, IMHO, he is dying. He is even a weak link in Gwent: a regular 6-point card.

B
Beirut 03.03.22

The change of textures on the characters is not ice, in the second part they were better, and Vesemir turned into a drunk
, that's the norm Vesemir

U
UNATCO 03.03.22

Beirut
yes not in 3 top

D
DAdrenaline 03.03.22

Beirut
He wasn't there at all in the second one, that's one, they really are all alcoholics there), that's two.

i
icebear2 03.03.22

Vesemir dies anyway. This is a quest for Vesemir. :)