3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Romanov 03.03.22 10:21 pm

Lost saves (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, in general, the pipe. I go after installing update 1.07, so some kind of error has taken off. I did not close it, and my game started. Nothing in the game! You can not continue the game, only start a new one. I quickly go to the folder with saves, but there is nothing! I'm in shock, I've been through so much! Can someone throw off the save, so that according to the plot it would be completed before meeting with Myshovur, when you need to use the mask, but at the same time all the side effects would be done, and all places on the map were checked (on all maps). Maybe someone has such a save, well, or something similar ...
3 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dos9ra 03.03.22

rghost.ru/654FV2YNW look at it, but there are saves beyond the mask, but it wasn’t saved on the mask itself =(

S
Samurai_ronin_sacabato 03.03.22

no but I have a safe with all items namely all witcher armor runes and glyphs 70 level everything pumped a lot of money all recipes for oils potions and bombs really safe from the very beginning

A
Alexander Romanov 03.03.22

Dos9ra
Thank you very much, kind person! I'll definitely check it out when I get back from work. Thanks !