3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Hawk 17.11.19 03:26 am

Question to owners of the pirates (Resident Evil 2)

Sitting on the license. Now I downloaded the Repack (no matter why). Notice that, unlike the license, the game runs long enough. Whether all this or is it just me repak curve? Plus you exit the game the same not immediate, but slightly delayed. 5 seconds. The inclusion of longer. 15-20 seconds before the appearance of the logos, despite the fact that the license starts almost instantly. Windows 10. Repak hatab.
17 Comments
Sort by:
G
GP1978 17.11.19

Yes, the pirates start and exit long

A
Alex Hawk 17.11.19

GP1978
Thank you. And really thought again Windows to take down.

n
nicco133 17.11.19

Don't know how anyone? And I have instantly started.

R
RTYWD 17.11.19

Alex Hawk
Windu endure?from something so small,lol

P
Patrick Kharkov 17.11.19

I also have repak from Hatab, and also somehow for a long time the game runs, and longer leaves.
But the long run than exiting the game. And if I remember correctly, when the DEMO was faster.
Don't know, maybe all these long runs, and long out of the game depend on iron computer? It also may depend on the build Repack. I do not know. You can try another Repack to install, and look like there are things running the game and exiting the game. If there is also everything for a long time, then this reason is not repacker, while breaking from the CODEX group. That maybe they're not inspected, and that they might have to update the tablet, where it will be fixed start time and time when you exit the game.

A
Alex Hawk 17.11.19

Patrick Kharkov
On the license it was almost instantly. So...
RTYWD
It is no small thing. If my PC has given such a failure, and in other places it might be not as good as it could. And I couldn't figure that out. In General, the order is the order of love. And if something is buggy, and I can not understand why is is pain. Even if Windows was loaded for 2 seconds longer.

b
blin88 17.11.19

On my drive NVMe 960 pro, the difference is not clear that the pirates that litsuha like fast loading

F
FOX_Skaynet 17.11.19

I'm on the computer for a long time(well, not so uzh but dolgovato) and on the laptop even longer BUT the 1690 RUB ready to suffer

N
Nikolay Nepokolebimyy 17.11.19

Alex Hawk
also from Hatab and everything works fast.

N
Nexus7615 17.11.19

blin88
960 evo the same

M
Mama Stiflera 17.11.19

Alex Hawk wrote:
Thank you. And really thought again Windu demolished
Why are you pirates download, you can still understand, but to demolish Windu just because you have pirates, the only way to have a fully functional litsuhi is certainly epic Faile)

A
Alex Hawk 17.11.19

Stifler's Mom
At the time of creation of the theme, I just wasn't sure if the problem is that this pirates are to blame, and if she hadn't a reason in the system. Because together with the license is not checked. Later downloaded. All right. Repak tablet or clumsily made.

R
Reor198 17.11.19

Hi all I have a pirate RESIDENT EVIL 2 tukuyu gives that error

how to fix it?

s
serg.welldone 17.11.19

Reor198
Try this:https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=36805

V
Vor Piratych 17.11.19

Let it boot for a few seconds longer for free. This is not the case to overpay for speed.

R
Reor198 17.11.19

Did not help is not installed to Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 issue is

looked all over the library, the Microsoft Visual there is not even 15th of the year

D
Darth Kaiser 17.11.19

Good time of day. The same problem that Reor198 install Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 does not help, another solution will not prompt?