3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sanches.avg 03.03.22 10:33 pm

Infinite experience or game bug) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

in 1.07 there is a task on Skellige * The path of heroes * (16lvl), when you take the task, he says to climb the mountain or go down to the cave (I visited the mountain earlier and took that nonsense there), in short, the task is supplemented, you come to the arch from where the route starts (10 meters from it) and they give you 50 experience, you go back and again ask what to do .. (space-space) the task is completed, you go to the arch -50 experience, and so on endlessly)))))) already pumped 2 lvl
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sha-R 03.03.22

cool, but I won't use it

s
sanches.avg 03.03.22

perhaps I won’t pass the task ... you never know)

m
moblin 03.03.22

Well, isn't it easier then to apnut in the lvl console?

S
SBoldirev 03.03.22

sanches.avg
Perhaps the only experience bug that was not cut. Vivaldi and drowners are not relevant after the last patch, and now they give crumbs of experience for the cyclops on Skellige. use it while we can.

D
Dimkinpark 03.03.22

Experience is useless if there are only 12 slots for abilities.

g
givemethedust 03.03.22

we use while there is an opportunity
. Really, if you really want a free experience at no cost, then why not use the console? Only shenanigans with a space. Bagoyuzanie equate to cheating, in principle.

s
sanches.avg 03.03.22

Dimkinpark
for example to wear clothes

I
IrvinRul 03.03.22

Somehow, and on the topic with cows in a white garden, I finished off the level required for my set after update 1.07 (if you remember, the required set for putting on the set was uplifted there). There Bes-non-stop is resolving. And you don’t have to bother with money and mutagens)) From him, both experience and drop are from God =))