3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sevirus Light07 03.03.22 10:33 pm

Black bars on the screen

Guys help me, I don’t know what to do, when I start playing games, black bars appear on the screen and the picture breaks after about 5 minutes of playing, there is an adapter on the monitor with a video card (vga-dvi), I read on the forums that this problem can arise due to the adapter, but the problem is described as follows: translucent stripes and the picture twitches a little, in principle, the problem is solved by replacing the monitor and directly connecting the cable without an adapter. Some users advise changing the video card, the fact is that I changed the video card 3 times, there were just transparent stripes, I had to put up with it, so to speak. Some time later, this problem began with black bars, it is impossible to play! the other day I checked the surge protector to which the monitor was connected, the ends of the plug were slightly melted + when you insert the plug into the socket it sparks a little and when I pull it out too. So, can you give me some advice on what to do? Here I took a picture of the screen, previously I did a screen shot when there were stripes all the rules.

1 Comments
Sort by:
p
pecabir 03.03.22

monitor change