3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marlynrus 03.03.22 10:33 pm

Steam, PC and Basketball (NBA 2K15)

Honestly, I don’t know what makes us “bakers” endure all this, but sometimes there is a limit. In connection with the next (we're used to, right?) "jamb" of our favorite game, I went to Steam to look for a solution and came across one video. Another disconnect. Oh yeah ... Happy owners of face Win 10 will understand me. But the problem is not only this. Actually, look and listen:
And in many respects he is right. 2Q16 and the purchase is questionable for me. Tired
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Maksimenko 03.03.22

marlynrus
la there for 30 minutes, in a nutshell, you can talk about it ??????

m
marlynrus 03.03.22

they snickered (two words)))

A
Alexey Chichigin 03.03.22

What discos are you talking about? I don't have them for 10. How to identify a jamb?

m
marlynrus 03.03.22

I can't connect to servers. Now I'll check again
upd:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/282350/discussions/0/541907867749401781/ and this is far from one topic

N
Nemesis7 03.03.22

Don't cheat and everything would be fine. And since every second considers himself a smart guy and breaks the CE game, why are you surprised. Although the disregard for PC users regarding cheating 2K also does not paint. And technical support, alas, was, to put it mildly, not up to par. Maybe she just wasn't ready for this kind of problem. Although, on the other hand, 2K, unlike its competitor EA, which from year to year for many years stuffed us with the same product, changing only the numbers on the cover (fundamentally supporting only consoles), gave us a great opportunity to play basketball on a PC new generation, although it could well adhere to a policy like: next-gen - only for consoles. If it were so, then we would be able to play such basketball on a computer only in 5-7 years.
I agree, the game has some technical problems, but since this is the first game in the series on a new engine (next-gen, so to speak), certain discounts can be made on this. I think the developers have learned their lesson and there will be no such problems in NBA 2K16.