3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JOKER9810 03.03.22 10:33 pm

Map for 1,19,1 (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Guys, tell me if there is some kind of Russian card, otherwise I want to play, I tried a bunch of cards, not one of them came up. Thank you in advance
40 Comments
Sort by:
F
FinistEG 03.03.22

I searched badly. Even here in the "Files" section there is one.

a
and.korneev2011 03.03.22

RusMap.....search

d
defense 03.03.22

Rusmap, VE + Morozova, everyone goes to 1.18 without problems

S
SlavikSD 03.03.22

JOKER9810, no question! We'll find it within a day.
And if there is a "hunt to play", then maybe there will be a "hunt" to clarify the question? To begin with, let's start: for which game are you looking for "some kind of Russian map"?

G
GALALEKS SCHULZ 03.03.22

SlavikSD
) the title of the topic is "1.19.1" - doesn't it remind you of something? ))

v
vovangt4 03.03.22

JOKER9810
Orient Express http://www.playground.ru/files/ets2_karta_vostochnyj_ekspress_s_dopolneniem_morozova_6_2_1_18_1_19-99414/ and http://www.playground.ru/files/ets2_karta_mario_10_2_1_18_1_19-99411/ they have changed and fly out! More RusMap http://www.playground.ru/files/ets2_karta_rossii_rusmap_v1_5_1_18_x-97918/ works on 1.19

S
SlavikSD 03.03.22

vovangt4, It will be difficult for a person who does not know how (or does not want to) use the search on PG. Or not only on PG ..

G
GALALEKS SCHULZ 03.03.22

No one doubted that apart from Vova, no one would help the boy! (

v
vovangt4 03.03.22

SlavikSD
Well, it may be difficult to turn off traffic and trailer packs, but everyone can connect ready-made cards

S
SlavikSD 03.03.22

GALALEKS SCHULZ, did you help a lot? So one of your words: so, pop ... et current, but show off! ())) matches exactly. who wrote.)

S
SlavikSD 03.03.22

vovangt4, I agree about the cards. But still understand them a little bit! On the issue of "heard", a person is simply bored.
Look when he was here. If a person has a real problem, he spends the day and night waiting for help.

G
GALALEKS SCHULZ 03.03.22

SlavikSD
Vova is the only one who helped! , but as I write you, let not fuck! understood!? , did I personally address the comment to you ?? - no !, so go for a walk!

S
SlavikSD 03.03.22

GALALEKS SCHULZ, )))) the Russian land is not depleted. Why don’t you write in a personal, why do you show people your negative?
And did it help you, didn’t confuse anything?)) Or did the letters suddenly form into words? Like!
Write in a personal, do not strain people.

d
defense 03.03.22

GALALEKS SCHULZ
You are an eccentric, as always, in your style, and in a bad manner, trolling for nothing. From the beginning, the topic of the question consisted of silly words, because if you don’t know which cards - mods from the most relevant and popular are in the world, then it’s better to forget what ETS2 is and what it is eaten with. The question was at the level of the preparatory class, and he was answered in a completely understandable and clear way, from the very first comments!

G
GALALEKS SCHULZ 03.03.22

defense
SlavikSD
in short, I will say this, at the very beginning I expressed my opinion, without addressing "personally" to anyone! I'm not going to go on cormorating with you, since "you" are wrong, not me! All the boys, the topic is closed!

J
JOKER9810 03.03.22

vovangt4
Thank you I will visit

J
JOKER9810 03.03.22

SlavikSD
Thanks for the help buddy

J
JOKER9810 03.03.22

vovangt4
Damn, ETS2 "Map of Russia RusMap v1.5" (1.18.x) still crashes, I already reinstalled the game and still the same trouble, the game is from Steam, can you tell me what the problem is

d
defense 03.03.22

You don't have a JOKER9810
DLC, learn to read the description for the cards, and see what you have in the game, for the game.

d
defense 03.03.22

Either buy DLC Scandinavia, and then the map will work for you, or remove your face, and download repack 1.18 and you will be happy.