3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexey Chichigin 03.03.22 10:47 pm

Crashes after loading first memory block (Assassin's Creed)

In general, I got Assassin creed 1 in the incentive promotion, well, I install it, start the English voice acting, okay, I don’t care about English, I’m going through training, where they teach you to kill, hide, etc. I turn to the first block of memory and crash, the game crashes with an error. What I just didn’t do, and set the compatibility mode, and in dx9 launch mode, it still doesn’t work. Please help what could be the problem. I'll post screenshots a little later, when the Internet stabilizes. It costs windows 8 64 bit, although now it is already 10, but there was also a trouble on 8. Summary Crashes when I want to load the first block of memory
7 Comments
Sort by:
T
The Dmitry Disaire 03.03.22

did you just run the assassincreed.exe file?

m
moonchild69 03.03.22

Aleksey
Chichigin so nothing can be said. PS: Have you updated your drivers?

A
Alexey Chichigin 03.03.22

Author_Nick
Yes, I did

T

Aleksey Chichigin
hz even, I run it on 8.1 without any problems.

A

Author_Nick
At me from the very beginning the shortcut with directx 10 is not launched, if it were a pirate, then I would just change the crack and that's it.

T

Aleksey Chichigin
it seems that the problem is not with the game, but with the system, check it for garbage, or the easiest way is a clean installation, with manual installation of drivers.

A

Thank you all, it was cured by the fact that I simply removed the crack from Akella. Thanks to everybody, you're free