3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tramenrack 03.03.22 10:47 pm

Dawnguard - "Feed" ability not working (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I played with a repack, 60+ hours were played in total., When passing through Dawnguard, they gave the quest "Bite the priest of the Moth", I hit, it falls, I use seduction, a sign comes out saying "Speak" or "Eat", I press to eat, my GG bites him and ... no-thing! The script just doesn't work for nothing, after the bite the quest "Bite the priest" hangs.... I've already tried everything, and turned off the mods... no matter how many repacks I've tried, it's all in vain...
I took a license from the incentive.
I’m playing, and now I’ve reached the very “Moth Priest” that needs to be bitten. And again, everything is new, the sign pops up, the script for turning into Thrall does not work, but the bite animation itself is there ... Guys
, what should I do?
9 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zombie 03.03.22

Tramenrack
I have almost the same problem. The quest Bite the Moth Priest is hanging.
I hit him with Seduction and he stands. And I don’t have a Bite sign.

M
Marquess 03.03.22

There is already a translation version 1.04. Poke here

H
Hagall 03.03.22

Litsuha. The same problem, the moth does not turn into a trail. Russian last.

H
Hagall 03.03.22

In general, the setstage DLC1VQ03Vampire 70 cheat helped. After it, the task stage will be considered completed and it will be possible to continue playing normally.

Z
Zombie 03.03.22

I disabled all mods and identified the conflict
and now I have a problem like Tramenrack

S
Slaven91 03.03.22

Tramenrack
Disabling all mods and starting a new game helped me personally.

K
Kolesnik 03.03.22

doesn't work for me either. I've tried everything - nothing helps.

m
meder13 03.03.22

Wheeler ,
I found one method!)))
whoever has the "emperor's word" talent is open, you need to do the following ----> until the guards bring the priest of the moth to knockout, you just need to have time to shout at everything and when everyone has become peaceful, you have to wait a bit .

v
vint79 03.03.22

after a dozen unsuccessful attempts and restarting the game, it worked when the first-person view was turned on. the priest immediately fled to execute the order.