3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Durynichev 03.03.22 10:47 pm

Very low FPS. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In general, at first, on my not very powerful hardware, the game was running on average and stably gave 30 fps without subsidence for about 5 hours, then the computer was turned off. After starting the computer the next day (and subsequent ones), the game after launch for 5-10 seconds gives out 30 fps, and then 10, and it is also stable and even at the lowest settings. I patched the game and updated the firewood, even installed Windows 10 - the story is the same. The most annoying thing is that I have already gone quite far and I want to play further, but it doesn’t come out (Config: i5-2400 3.1 GHz, 4GB of RAM, GTX 460 1gb card. I don’t know what to do already, I decided to go through the entire trilogy in one go and such a bummer
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
shadow326 03.03.22

Purely theoretically, maybe the GP starts with the wrong one?)

D
Denis Kyokushin 03.03.22

Alexander Durynichev
Turn off the Internet. If there are no additives, then the miner

A
Andreyt52 03.03.22

Purely theoretically, maybe the GP starts with the wrong one?) - no, this is nonsense,
And as an option, you can reinstall the game and re-patch it, the saves will not go anywhere.
And yes, the miner option is worth checking out.

f
fif2013 03.03.22

In the case you describe, look for gaps in yourself, clean the disk, put Windows on a clean one. Here, maybe, yes, Heavens. Although maybe people will tell me that I'm wrong!

D
Dimkinpark 03.03.22

Look through the task manager for questionable programs and try to disable them. Probably there was a miner in the pirate.

X
Xavier_29Th 03.03.22

Dear, how to detect and remove the miner? so, I ask every fireman ....

A
Alexander Durynichev 03.03.22

Thank you all for your help! After turning off the Internet, everything flew at once! Now the question is: can you do without turning off the Internet? Any way to add the game to the exceptions?

L
Lord Eizenhorn 03.03.22

Xavier_29Th
In the dispatcher you are looking for the most consuming process, if there is such a PCM on it and you go to the file location, check with antivirus and voila the miner is found.
Most often, the miner disguises itself as the main processes of the type: cmd, nvvsvc.exe, amd something there, etc.
You can completely remove the miner through the avz utility

X
Xavier_29Th 03.03.22

mordonok ATP
.... but I did not notice any extra processes in the dispatcher. I just noticed that recently, the video began to lag, so I thought about the virus .... especially since I downloaded the pirated Witcher 3. Although kaspersky does not find anything.

s
seregaL 03.03.22

I noticed this when knocking down window settings. Here, try this solution (the picture was not inserted, so here it is on the hosting) http://2.firepic.org/2/images/2015-08/02/3hn0gnoue9oh.jpg
This, as I noticed, happens when the game is closed incorrectly and the window settings slider is broken

O
Old_Nick 03.03.22

"10-20 Fps")))))
"Oh, these fairy tales, oh, these storytellers!" (c)
With the same settings, the difference, at best, is 2-3 FPS on a weak machine, but on a normal one, this will not happen

B
Brannan 03.03.22

Frame Rate Question: Is there a performance difference between Win7 and Win8.1? In other words, will The Witcher 3 under Win 8.1 run at a higher frame rate or not?