3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
L0neWanderer 03.03.22 10:47 pm

What do we expect from this game. (Area)

Here we discuss what we would like to see in the new game - "The Successor of STALKER"
5 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grandshot 03.03.22

We don't expect anything specific. What will be will be.

b
beggimot 03.03.22

I'm waiting for an atmospheric, free (as for me, an awesome game) it is desirable that there would be complete freedom and development regardless of the plot, it is desirable to be able to create bases, shelters, dugouts (in short, everything is like in a book) :)

M
MKUltra 03.03.22

Well, for starters, to at least announce it or have at least some prospects for its release.
In the meantime, this game is the same scam as Stalker 2. It will work out, it won’t work out - even the developers themselves don’t know

g
gsk24 03.03.22

open world game with stealth. atmospheric. but don't care about the graphics.

M
Marsel Kazan 03.03.22

Yes, what is it, Vostok Games prophesied a continuation of the Stalker for themselves, as a result they make the FPSku pretty dibile, now West Games called itself the ideological continuation of the Stalker and also eventually make the FPSku! Fps on post-apocalypse are rather dull, especially against the background of the fact that they are not pioneers in this genre! So what's the point of sawing them for every fool Stalker fan who decided to make an MMO, in the end he realized that it wouldn’t work and made FPS! I don’t see the logic