3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dodik123 03.03.22 10:47 pm

Help with game settings. (Diablo 2)

Please answer the question of whether it is possible to somehow change the color shade of rare or unique items. And then I merge a damn thing is not clear. And the chat isn't great either, but it's not that important. I've already tried graphics. I also tried various video fashions, it’s not realistic to figure it out yet. But I don’t see the point in raising everything. Has anyone done anything on this topic before? I ask you not to post garbage, if you do not know, then do not write.
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torum. 03.03.22

For improved graphics in D2, only combs are carted, so either molt in Krablo 3, or sit and play the masterpiece in its original form.

PS shades of rare and unique do not merge with me, for example, apparently you have some kind of cheats installed.

d
dodik123 03.03.22

Thanks for the answer. There are no cheats. There were no problems on the old computer either. Maybe it depends on the vidyuhi or something else.

o
obsessed 03.03.22

dodik123, You can not change, it is forbidden. rare and unique are radically different in color. but these words "I see no reason to raise everything" make me think that changing the color scheme would not help you. ;-)
glide wrapper you can try - it's probably what you need.

Thanks for the answer.
Torum., 0___O :DDD

d
dodik123 03.03.22

Obsessed
thanks! I'll try. I will answer based on the results.

p
passed 03.03.22

I ask you not to post garbage, if you do not know, then do not write.
Now I won't write. I won't even try. :D

o
obsessed 03.03.22

passed, according to the results you will answer !! :D

f
firkax 03.03.22

it seems to me that the author has a new monitor and the brightness is too high by default, and he doesn’t even know where to change it

d
dodik123 03.03.22

issue resolved. Picked up the old laptop.