3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gangster Corleone 03.03.22 11:00 pm

Tank (The Saboteur)

Listen, is it possible to get into the tank? I went through the whole game, but I haven’t climbed into the tank yet. If so, where can I get it from?
19 Comments
Sort by:
S
SCREW 03.03.22

In the garage where you take cars, I kind of saw a tank there.

G
Gangster Corleone 03.03.22

sch9a I’ll check, maybe you’re driving

M
MUZbIKANT 03.03.22

if you have a bonus to store tanks in the garage, then you can also collect them, and so you can get in, but only those that are without a driver (all these tanks are in the countryside and in destroyed buildings)

s
swamt 03.03.22

You need to look for tanks in Paris, only some can be boarded.

Z
ZeroFlash 03.03.22

When there is no driver in the tank, you can sit in them.

f
fakell008 03.03.22

Do not flood there are special topics for this

A
ATTRAS 03.03.22

Tell me, where is each tank?

O
Okruta 03.03.22

Tell me, where is each tank?
Watching what. Not far from the cabaret headquarters, next to the church "Panther" stands, which you can pick up. "Wolf", if I'm not confused, is located in the southeast of the map.

M
MORSOV 03.03.22

Comrades, you first open the bonus in order to save tanks. To do this, you need to have all the car games in the garage. Or you can just buy this bonus. And tanks are easy to find: download the transport map, they are all marked there.

Q
Quikk 03.03.22

All armored vehicles

A
ATTRAS 03.03.22

There's a Foucault tank in Normandy! The tank is powerful, but buzzes and rattles ... In general, garbage.

M
MORSOV 03.03.22

I collected all these tanks (how much work it was - after all, before that I had to find ALL transport: both civilian and military). In terms of speed, a tank on wheels (I don’t remember the name) will be the best, but its armor is weak. In terms of strength - naturally the Wolf. Well, the flamethrower tank is not bad.

A
ATTRAS 03.03.22

And I did not collect all the transport, I bought a bonus for three thousand.

G
GeoViking 03.03.22

Collecting is more fun.

-
-----DragoN----- 03.03.22

demons2000 how did you buy a bonus for purchasing all vehicles? Even I don’t have such a bonus at all))

M
Mr Gangster 03.03.22

Why can’t you get into the tanks that are standing near the bridge next to the blown-up German base?

r
rewmono 03.03.22

Okruta
thanks good advice!!! know where the rest are!!!

g
gop stop 03.03.22

where is the foucault tank and flamethrower ??

M
Marsel Kazan 03.03.22

getting into the German technique, they almost immediately begin to look for you, or if you are in uniform almost immediately exposed and you still need to save it in the garage