3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lexeres 03.03.22 11:00 pm

How to hack hide folders??

I have a question. The folder is hidden from me (well, from others) on the computer at home, there are files - so they are not visible at all, you can’t open it without entering the password in the program itself, but when it is checked by Casper, I noticed (!) That these files are also checked and stand out in Casper what about the virus (supposedly, this is a video)

Is it possible how to get there? I tried to copy the path and paste it into a string but nothing
24 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lexeres 03.03.22

and then there will be no point in hacking something - there will be nothing already =)

t
technician-san 03.03.22

yeah...

format c!

although there is another way to hack it ... right now I'm checking ...

N
Natalya Lynnik 03.03.22

How about through this program? Such a trick that I password-protected the folder on drive E and I can’t remember the password. Any options to hack? tech-san

A
A.Soldier of Light 03.03.22

Somehow I downloaded this program for a long time, but I never used it) Because if you forget the password, there will be more problems than good)
And you need to turn to hackers to crack it. To normal, that is, and not to those who write here on the forums)) And yes, it will not be free ..