3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Russian_Lawyer 03.03.22 11:01 pm

What am I missing to be happy (Mortal Kombat X)

I see that the game is starting to be tightened up: they make classic skins, return favorite fatalities, etc. I decided to sum up what, in my subjective opinion, the game needs to become perfect, so:
1. Well, of course, improve performance (optimization)
2. Return my favorite characters, I won’t list them for the 100th time, everyone already knows
3. Tighten up the balance of the characters
4. Add new backdrops (it would be nice to have a couple of classic ones)
5. Bring back Beybalities 6. Bring back
fatalities using cards (for example, feed a person to a tree, etc.)
7. Bring back 2v2 fights character
8. Return voice chat
9. Make it mandatory to change the character, here it is in more detail: we all hate players who play with one and ONLY one character, and even spam with one button ..... terribly infuriates, and the column "change character" - nothing gives, because the player chooses the same fighter and style again. I would do this: if both players clicked - revenge, then there are no questions - they play the same, but if at least one clicked - change the fighter, then the next time the characters of the previous battle become unavailable and remain so, let's say, 3 battles, what would the player had to be able to play at least 4 fighters, so the game would be more interesting and spammers would be squeezed. And in the "King of the Hill" mode, I would generally make the change of a fighter mandatory, or even random, for the King of the Hill. Now, if you hold the upper hand with different fighters, then you are really the "King".
10. I would limit juggling a little, say, to 4-5 hits in the air, but not 20, as it happens now, otherwise there is simply no chance.
11. Would bounce off the end of the heel counter on all maps and not on some, like now, because the thing is really useful and adds sportiness.
12. I would make several levels of difficulty, for example, I would add hardcore: they stuck a sword in you, you died, well, I understand that many would not like it, but purely for an amateur - it would be cool for a change.

What would you add? (removed?)
14 Comments
Sort by:
L
LorDofDemons167 03.03.22

Well, I don’t know, I haven’t played MKX yet because of optimization, but if there is no survival mode, then I would add it. A survival mode like Endurance or Surival would look like this: Choose a character, choose an arena and start the fight. Your task is to hold out on the arena as long as possible, and for the victory over each of the 5 fighters, health is replenished. Set the difficulty level in ascending and decreasing order, that is, you have passed the first three fighters and from an easy difficulty level you switch to a normal one, and so on three fighters in each difficulty level. As soon as I passed three fighters on hard, the difficulty level starts to fall in the reverse order, from difficult to easy, only here I would put difficult difficulty levels on the second round even harder.

N
Nohchik1ant 03.03.22

What do I lack for the happiness of a
woman! )))

Y
Yamete oshiri ga itai 03.03.22

I lack optimization (optimize for i7 5960x). Personally, I can't launch the game at all.

R
Russian_Lawyer 03.03.22

LorDofDemons167
curious) yes modes, by the way, it was possible to come up with more

L
LorDofDemons167 03.03.22

Russian_Lawyer
Survival mode was in MK Armageddon for Ninetndo Wii. There, health was replenished for three defeated opponents, and 20 opponents had to be defeated, including the final boss.

C
CaptVovan 03.03.22

LorDofDemons167, there is a similar tower.

L
LorDofDemons167 03.03.22

CaptVovan
as I said in the comment above that I haven't played MKX for obvious reasons, so I don't know what's there and what's not there

R
Russian_Lawyer 03.03.22

CaptVovan
well, this is not quite the same, although the principle is the same

S
Skilldex 03.03.22

I miss the breast physics from MK 9. Of course, I understand that MK was overkill with this, but why was it removed completely?

C
CaptVovan 03.03.22

Yes, you have a bathiskaff, this is really a pichal, yes u003d

P
Pahaa Yabroff 03.03.22

I really bought it because of the two-on-two mode and such a bummer, with friends they adored the tower in the ninth on the expert pass, and then such a bummer (((((maybe someone heard they are going to return it or it's pointless to wait ???

R
Russian_Lawyer 03.03.22

Pahaa Yabroff
Yes, this game is generally one big bummer, so many things have been removed, and most importantly - it’s not clear why, who bothered? Why was the voice chat removed, does it ask for food? And the other day I noticed such a thing: when Kitana makes her run, runs on her chest and hits her head with fans, and so, when she starts to run, the reception is considered already over) if you want to make a teleport or something else, she will still strike.) Well, what kind of game is this!?) And there are a lot of such stupidities.

g
granfcapital 03.03.22

what do I miss in the 1st smoke in the 2nd when 1 fighter of the other, for example, transfers to another arena as in MK 3

R
Russian_Lawyer 03.03.22

muxamor
Faction kill with Smoke, it remains to wait for him as a fighter)