3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
art1my 03.03.22 11:01 pm

Who is the traitor? (Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series)

So who is the traitor?
There are several suspects Maester Ortengrin, Duncan Tuttle, Ser Roiland
I think in episode 5 we find out who the traitor is as it is shown how Rodrik reads the letter and says "How could I trust him" although he may be talking about Ludd Whitehill who took Griff and kept him or killed Rayon (although Gwyn would have kept her father from such an act).
Let's start with Ser Roiland. I don't know how he can be suspected he hates the Whitehills with all his heart. Although this is probably just a cover and in my case it could have been pushed by the fact that I chose Duncan as a guardian.
Now Duncan, here's more evidence of his guilt.
For example, when we meet with Gwyn, Whitehill riders immediately appear from where they learned about the meeting. Although he could immediately tell that Gwyn was reporting to Rodrik about everything.
Secondly, he could tell the Whitehills about the northern grove, and they in turn sent Britt to the wall in order to find her.
Although he is the uncle of one of the protagonists, this does not change anything.
He's also nice to the Whitehills all the time.
Well, I don't want to write about the maester. :-)
Write what you think about the traitor.
6 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vasily Gurov 03.03.22

I have one Vulture Whitehill, at the end of the third episode said that the traitor Duncan?

a
art1my 03.03.22

No. This is if you choose him as a guard when Thalia starts to anger Griff, he wants to hit her, but Duncan will calm Griff, and Griff will start mocking Duncan and calling him his dog. And after that, the choice to hit Griff or stand up for Duncan. (And if you choose Roiland as a guard, he will hit her)

V
Vasily Gurov 03.03.22

After that, I can no longer judge normally, everything points to Duncan, and the fact that he offered to desert from the night watch, and then the troops came to the meeting with Gwyn so quickly. My question is, if Roiland is left at home, will he also disappear upon arrival?

U
Ubeysoft quality mark 03.03.22

A traitor is one whom you do not choose as Guardian.

a
art1my 03.03.22

Scorpion_0890
Look at the date. This theme was created before episode 5.

U
Ubeysoft quality mark 03.03.22

art1my
I know.