3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
anthropolog13 03.03.22 11:01 pm

How to kill a griffin? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The White Garden ran around the whole location, did everything that was possible, the 3rd level ... I can’t kill the griffin ... Whoever killed him ... I can’t cope with him for more than an hour, I died 20 times, if not more .. .
22 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita507 03.03.22

anthropolog13
on what difficulty?

V
Vasya Buben 03.03.22

killed from 2 times, at max difficulty, though I have a cool sword with poison from the snake school, there you can craft another one with 200+ dmg

N
Nikita507 03.03.22

anthropolog13
I can suggest a tactic: activate the shield then set it on fire and you can run away and save

a
anthropolog13 03.03.22

Vasya Buben
yes, I probably need to make the sword normal, otherwise it only deals 100 damage

a
anthropolog13 03.03.22

Nikita507
I have already tried a lot of things, he gets me from a long-range attack, but I can’t dodge, I jump away, and he gets me...

V
Vasya Buben 03.03.22

I don’t know how it was easy for me, when you sit down in the back, try to hit.

I
IceMuse 03.03.22

Vasya Buben
what kind of sword is this in the initial location?? more?

R
Ryogi Shiki 03.03.22

the old fashioned way, as in B2. hit-jumped-hit-rolled

d
dizzy33 03.03.22

Is that a griffin in the beginning? Killed on the first try. Standard sword.

p
penoplastik 03.03.22

medium difficulty, killed the first time too. Accustomed to run ahead, as in all games. This is a witcher, this will not work here)

P
PAWEEL 03.03.22

What swords with 200 dmg!? what are you talking about!?))
On hard, I took it out from the stock sword, though the second time, using only a shield.

J
JOKERIVAN 03.03.22

Guys where to get the oriole and oil against insectoids ??

C
Cahir Odim from Steam 03.03.22

PAWEEL
They say that with the help of a trainer you make yourself level 30-40 already at the first location and play, and then you can’t fill up the boss, because the enemies also grow with the level ....

a
anthropolog13 03.03.22

penoplastik
no breaks, I completed all the tasks, ran around all the places, visited all the stones, got the maximum experience ... in general, I flunked it ... the tactics were like this: I hung Aksy, switched to Aard, drank a swallow and thunder, made myself a sword of the school Snakes for 135 damage with poisoning, there were 2 more bombs...

p
penoplastik 03.03.22

anthropolog13
And I ate cans, I didn’t use bombs and a crossbow x) and the Sword was standard, Armor was only crafted, maybe it saved.

a
anthropolog13 03.03.22

penoplastik
the crossbow is not critical there, he will sit down when necessary, and during the time that he flies you can heal

I
Igor Abramov 03.03.22

anthropolog13
I shot him down with a crossbow on approach, he falls, lies in a stupor for a couple of seconds, you can beat him and burn him and throw bombs, and soaked him.

C
Cyber_[PunK] 03.03.22

In general, "Alt" greatly facilitates the game (I play on the most difficult one). The Witcher moves so fast that big monsters or enemies with shields simply can't keep up with him, and as a result, their blows from me arrive either in the side or in the back. As for me, "Alt" is overly effective.

a
anthropolog13 03.03.22

Cyber_[PunK]
once I managed to “dance” around the griffin using Alt, we’ll take off half of his life, in general, yes, it’s an effective thing, but you don’t get used to it right away

G
Gedzerath 03.03.22

What is "Alt"? Button or charm?
And where do people get a crossbow? I’m finishing this village already, but I haven’t found everything yet, although recipes for bolts - about six have fallen, if not more.