3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
de1ux 03.03.22 11:20 pm

Assassin\'s Creed 4: Black Flag (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag) won't start

I press twice on the game icon next to the pointer, a circle is spinning (ie, he thinks), but then this circle disappears and that's it !!!!!!!!! nothing else happens.
Tell me what to do?
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Argishti1999 03.03.22

1.A tried to open from the game folder (not a shortcut but the original AC4BFSP.exe).
2. If nothing has changed, reinstall.
3. Have you run before?
4. Touched the game files, or tried to open them?

J
Jeff Phillips 03.03.22

I think reinstallation will help, or download a new repack or patch from the Internet. I wish you to download patch 1.5.0, it is much better, in my opinion.

S
SwedovSandr 03.03.22

de1ux
If it's pirated, it looks like I forgot to install a crack... or, during installation, the crack was simply removed by an antivirus program.
If it's licensed, check for integrity

h
hereig 03.03.22

Help! The game hangs on the screen saver (((
Initially I downloaded the game, installed it - everything worked fine. Then, after fighting the viruses, the opera turned off, the game began to hang on the screen saver immediately. I deleted the antiviruses, reinstalled the game several times. Another option downloaded - everything is the same I downloaded patch 1.01 but how to install it? Either the patches are buggy, or it says that it cannot find the game, the game is installed on disk E. The second time I downloaded, it seems, the already patched version.

Thank you.