3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UNATCO 03.03.22 11:20 pm

Race (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Why are there no African Americans or Asians in the game?! Has anyone thought? :)
30 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 03.03.22

shadow326
Qunari, as it were, do not display modern analogues of races or types of non-traditional relationships, which is why they were not included in the list. But if you look at the picture more globally, then they can be included in the list under one pretext or another, although because of the horns or a strange social order.

Alllex236
In this kind of game, it is always necessary to leave something that is not accepted, that remains beyond the line, this is necessary for a more whole world, otherwise not quite a complete universe (again, a convenient lever of manipulation for those in power). In Dragon Age, magic and all who practice it have assumed this role.

s
shadow326 03.03.22

at_sagor
yeah) elves and gnomes directly display)

M
MrGutlya 03.03.22

Why are there Negroes and Chinese in Slavs? I think it was necessary to add even more beautiful girls!

U
UNATCO 03.03.22

yes, it's a little stupid that all the faces in the game are the same, only small cosmetic corrections have been added

A
AT_Sagor 03.03.22

shadow326
Did he write somewhere about gnomes and elves? The elf-niger, he cited as an analogue of the African, but nothing more. But what if there are not, and they can be put on the list under a common comb for the same invented reasons: a sharp ear; small stature; a different social system, different from the generally accepted ones.

s
stagor88888 03.03.22

It seems to me that the racial theme is already revealed both in the books and in the game quite clearly. Elves, gnomes, dwarves, people and all their struggle with each other, racial hostility and all the ensuing problems suggest an analogy with our world - blacks, Chinese and so on. Strictly personal opinion. And at the expense of faces, yes - there is little diversity

U
UNATCO 03.03.22

stagor88888
campaign in this world instead of niggas dwarves xD

D
Dimkinpark 03.03.22

UNATCO
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/witcher_3_wild_hunt/amerikanskij_zhurnalist_osudil_slavyanskoe_fentezi_za_otsutstvie_negrov-143082/ here you can read the news on PG.

E
Edward Kruger 03.03.22

If you play carefully, you can hear the dialogue between Ciri and Geralt, where she says that she visited the world with tall black people. So the whole world in the universe of the game was taken to the blacks, the tolerants can sleep peacefully.

U
UNATCO 03.03.22

EdwardKruger
yes that's the mention I've heard