3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheDisgusting 03.03.22 11:20 pm

Asrock Extreme 4 970

Dear, there is a problem (I assume that with the mother). The bottom line is that sometimes I turn on the computer / or leave it on, while the game is downloading, for example, and when I return the computer works, and the monitor / mouse / keyboard does not respond, i.e. are completely turned off. Reboot does not help, only if you turn it off for 10 seconds. And today, after that, he refused to load Windows at all, threw it into UEFI and did not see the HDD.
Stone 8320, video card 780ti 8 gigs of memory, power supply for 850.
3 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SK.art- 03.03.22

TheDisgusting

must be reset to BIOS settings, either with a jumper or by removing the battery. You can reset the BIOS settings to default.
As an option - download the latest BIOS for your motherboard and flash it.
Asrok also has settings in the BIOS for mice and keyboards. For example, on my ASRock Z87 Extreme 4 there was such a thing that the PC turned on by touching the mouse, or by pressing any button on the keyboard. For a long time I could not understand where this crap is turned off, until they suggested it on the forum on 87/97 on overs ..

T
TheDisgusting 03.03.22

- Sergey Viktorovich -
Let's try, thank you!

T
TheDisgusting 03.03.22

-Sergey Viktorovich-
I threw off the settings - it didn’t help, the strangest thing is that UEFI updated itself (it used to be different). Now about the same thing, I turn on the computer, the monitor, mouse and keyboard do not respond. Further, only the shutdown procedure helps.