3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
haitek333 03.03.22 11:32 pm

Walkthrough (LEGO The Hobbit)

share walkthrough
55 Comments
Sort by:
h
haitek333 03.03.22

people how to bring down the king of the trolls, in the third stage

J
Jlam1naT 03.03.22

haitek333
If you are talking about Azog, then I can throw it off

J
Jlam1naT 03.03.22

haitek333

p
pierdoon 03.03.22

Do people have the same statues in Hobbit as in LOTR to quickly move around the map?

J
Jlam1naT 03.03.22

pierdoon
Only if the game is completed

p
pierdoon 03.03.22

Wow, how uncomfortable.

J
Jlam1naT 03.03.22

pierdoon
My apologies, wherever you find statues of eagles. With the help of them, you can move around the entire medium-earth (more like where you have already been)

B
Bycufal 03.03.22

Folks, this is a stupid question. I already tried all the buttons, but I still didn’t understand how to open the door at the very beginning?

m
migriant789 03.03.22

who knows how to open this door! this is the last blueprint I have left to get, and I can't open it!

s
sergey c. 03.03.22

how to get around the bug on the second mission???

m
migriant789 03.03.22

sergey c.
which?

s
sergey c. 03.03.22

with plates when the gnomes throw them, then the last 2 have a plate

J
Jlam1naT 03.03.22

Bycufal
you need to collect 5 types of ores, they are red, white, blue, yellow and green. lie in baskets, break them and then to the anvil and forge. You will find yellow where lava flows. Lava must be turned off and yellow ore will be available

B
Bycufal 03.03.22

Jlam1naT
Thanks for the advice, but I just figured out this door))) I had the very first door, like you go from the king. Most at the very beginning. I didn’t play Lego games, I didn’t know that it was necessary to collect new parts from the remnants of Lego. But I didn’t understand how to bring down the blue crap after the dragon breaks into the gnomes. There is something interesting surrounded by fire.

J
Jlam1naT 03.03.22

Bycufal
Fire you just figs put out as far as I know. But you can use a wizard and use his spell to bring down this hanging garbage. But she won't open the door. There is another way to open. In my opinion there is either a lever or something that needs to be smashed. I passed yesterday. And today I already finished the game and partly remember. I can give a link to the save immediately after that. Exactly where Bilbo's story begins

J
Jlam1naT 03.03.22

Bycufal
Or I can write down the passage for you. But only in the morning

B
Bycufal 03.03.22

Fuck you smart))) what a wizard? I have 3 close wrestlers in my team and only one has a secondary weapon, a sledgehammer on a chain.

_
_Finn_The_Boy_ 03.03.22

sergey c.
If you have a pirate, then download from another repacker. If litsuha, then in general xs. Everything went great for me, never bugged

J
Jlam1naT 03.03.22

Bycufal
Absolutely any magician. But only after Gandalf opens.

20 minutes 13 seconds

D
Dmitry_33_ 03.03.22

Now, if this game was not Lego, and with normal graphics and gameplay, there was no price for it.