3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BMW3000 17.11.19 03:46 am

Experience GTA (Grand Theft Auto)

Cool game with good realistic gameplay. Sorry, just not three-dimensional.
Still playing.)
220 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grand Theft Aero 17.11.19

Me more gta 2 much!

r
raspy61 AS 17.11.19

hard!!!
PS. it is three dimensional. wireframe 3D graphics used in buildings, and completely 3дздания in гта2

E
Egor_Pskov 17.11.19

Now, as I wrote on one of the forums, I play GTA in 1999. Impression of the game was huge. First, it was the first promotion in the game, ie used all sorts of simple begalke, quest, solitaire. Secondly, there was the long game at a time unlike other games. Graphics of course were still checkered. Here only do not understand one thing, why Duke Nukem 3d, Doom, Quake had 3d graphics, but in GTA no.

_
_DaVe 17.11.19

Because GTA is very big, unlike other games at the time, so it was impossible to put a huge city in 3D in the 90s.

E
Egor_Pskov 17.11.19

May be due to the fact that it was the first experimental GTA and therefore didn't want to sit on it to do 3d?

r
raspy61 AS 17.11.19

limitless freedom.... it seems to me that all impressed

D
DevIL667eXe 17.11.19

I'd like to play it in the first part of the great Grand Theft Auto series

r
raspy61 AS 17.11.19

so come and play)) the game is flooded here on PG) wants the link above?

G
Grand Theft Aero 17.11.19

Egor_Pskov when developed GTA 1 first, then did it in 3D but it is very slow and they had to redo it in 2D!

G
GTA FANanaT 17.11.19

I have no impressions because I have not received because never played гта1=)

F
FucQ 17.11.19

An incredible feeling of freedom. Runnin ' from the cops, a merciless gang, interesting job. That's what attracted me. Even on the PS1 days played, come off it was unreal.

E
Egor_Pskov 17.11.19

Yes. At that time, the game was awesome.
Grand Theft Aero, Yes, computers were not powerful. So they made it in 2d.

U
Ubiycco 17.11.19

The feeling of freedom,can do what they want.Today will all be killed tomorrow nah I'll be a bandit, etc

E
Egor_Pskov 17.11.19

But I have the freedom in it is not fully felt because of the view from the top.

A
AlSar 17.11.19

Great, especially when you consider that then I was little...
In General, the unforgettable joy

C
CSpeed 17.11.19

this game is difficult to play due to the fact that there is no saving and no card.Without saving one can not live, suddenly have to go somewhere, and you're almost held the head and all the work wasted.
this is fixed in гта2(save) but there identity is difficult to look for vans, they have a top plate, the only way to find save(((

C
CSpeed 17.11.19

while Yes, it is easy лондона69, then if the cops get caught, or killed, the mission continues

r
raspy61 AS 17.11.19

by the way, napisal b who's passing for GTA.ru...

P
Pro100hronick[54RUS] 17.11.19

people pliiiiz give me a link to download this GTA me and then something pulled on the old games=)

G
GunslinGa_MZ 17.11.19

It's not old game
It's a classic,swing
http://www.rockstargames.com/classics/