3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cyber0812 03.03.22 11:33 pm

game won't start on windows 7 (Ultimate Spiderman)

installed the game, launched and the sign appeared, the application was turned off!
5 Comments
Sort by:
G
Ghost valeriy 03.03.22

I am now playing on windows7, but only when I go through the first mission for poison the game hangs!?!? HELP!?!?

D
DeathColdUA 03.03.22

it does not start or hangs on Win 7 because this game is NOT designed for Win 7, only for Win XP SP3, but there is a way out, and it lies in the fact that - you need to download Win 7 Ultimate pirate, install it, then install the game, then right-click on the shortcut, then select properties, then select Compatibility, and in the compatibility menu, check the box next to "Run this application in compatibility with", and select Windows XP. Further, in theory, everything should work, but to be honest, I don’t know if this is true, because I still have Win XP SP3.

d
dimakozhanov 03.03.22

Death_Cold
The game works fine for me on win 7, 8 and 8.1, so that there are no problems, download the full, original version, not repacks, it is repacks that are buggy on win 7, 8 and 8.1
ghost valeriy
I now play on windows7, but only when I pass the first mission for poison the game hangs!?!? HELP!?!?
This is due to a crooked pirated translation, in order not to hang on the first mission with Venom, you need to install the English version.

U
UZEROK1 03.03.22

ghost valeriy
happens))

U
UZEROK1 03.03.22

Death_Cold
went without problems on my licensed Win 7 OS))