3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Holly Jolly 03.03.22 11:33 pm

5th sermon of the Indifferent. *POSSIBLE SPOILERS* (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

When passing the "Not Free Novigrad" quest, I was walking down the street and suddenly I had a cut-scene in which the victim was lying on the ground, Geralt looked at her and said that the killer's handwriting is similar to the handwriting of the maniac who crippled Priscilla and a little further lies the 5th sermon of the Indifferent . Has anyone come across this and is it possible to continue this quest somehow
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil01 03.03.22

Danya Nyash-All-Universe
If you killed in that task, there should not be a vampire, and if there is another, there will be more corpses!

K
KOC 03.03.22

You picked the wrong killer along the way. It was not necessary to kill the priest, but to go to the coroner.

H
Holly Jolly 03.03.22

Danil01
KOC
I understand, thank you. And can this be somehow corrected in the future, or if I have already chosen the wrong one, then everything?

g
ground87 03.03.22

I first killed the priest (he is a sadyuga) and then the vampire in the port

P
Playersaharan 03.03.22

grunt87
But you didn't immediately attack the priest, but let him talk about the warehouse with formalin?

g
ground87 03.03.22

Playersaharan , of
course, carefully read first about formalin and then demolished it)

K
KOC 03.03.22

Danya Nyash-All-Universe
As far as I know, nothing can be fixed. The quest has already been completed and submitted.

O
Old_Nick 03.03.22

"Sermons" will be lying around the city in any case - like, he scattered them in advance.
Well, or hired someone to "glue leaflets" :) (because even if you pick it up, a new one will appear over time)
But new corpses - only if you killed the wrong one. In this case, in the end, one of the leaflets will say something like that the author leaves Novigrad to "bring the light" of his teachings in other places, and then the killings will stop completely
And yes - if he killed both - new ones there will be no more corpses ;)