3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rebecca 03.03.22 11:33 pm

How to kill Mephistopheles? (Neverwinter Nights)

How to kill Mephistopheles? And then something is not very he is killed ... maybe first what needs to be done? I did not find a decent weapon for demons.
Arcane Archer(14) Ranger(9) Sorcerer(3)
42 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Cleopatra_ 03.03.22

I cut it with a sword

R
Rebecca 03.03.22

With arrows I can knock out 7 damage. and I don’t hit anything with a sword. Archer though...

M
Mauser 03.03.22

Why kill? You can decide everything in a peaceful way - for this you just need to knock out of the Knower of Names (sorry, I don’t remember exactly what her name is) his real name - and you can watch the sentimental ending;)

I
IDN 03.03.22

Rebecka:
you should have taken the Sleeper to the Arbiet company. And if there was enough money for the real name of Wallen (a fraction of Nasira, a fraction of Nitara, depending on the translation), then it’s generally good.
Where is the moderator? The topic with such a question in my memory is the second in the last 2-3 months.

M
Mauser 03.03.22

And there is no moderator
)

I
Ilerien Phoenix 03.03.22

Let Temka live for now. Couldn't find it. :(

T
The Kenny 03.03.22

2 witty guys
Zai%ali to tell the moderator what to do and what not to do, where to rub and where to stroke, what to twist, where to press and where to kiss, so that you experience pleasure.

2 Ilerien Phoenix
You have been elected, you have passed the inauguration, entered the rights, etc., now is the time to hammer the bolt on everyone and silently do your job as you think it should be done. And STOP APOLOGIZING, you don't owe anyone anything.

ps: this is just my opinion, and I wrote it in the wrong place :), well, I am who I am. :)

M
MyDoom-v 03.03.22

Kenny is wrong. Yes, no one is right.

M
Mauser 03.03.22

2 witty the Kenny: Zai%ali tell the moderator what to do and what not to do, where to rub and where to stroke, what to twist, where to press and where to kiss, so that you experience pleasure.
Ha, why did it bother you so much? No one seemed to indicate anything to you, so your claims are incomprehensible. Maybe you won’t be responsible for other people
? and right there:
2 Ilerien Phoenix: now it's time to hammer the bolt on everyone and silently do your job as you think it should be done. And STOP APOLOGIZING ...
Well, here, in general, lol. Che, I'm completely confused, who points to whom ...
PS: what does it mean to score a bolt on everyone ?! Do you think this is decent behavior for a moderator? Hmm...
ZZY: Kenny no offense, but for example, would you like it if they hammered a bolt on you?
ZZZY: and a person usually apologizes out of politeness if you didn’t know. And if, for example, my house is a mess, I apologize for it to the guests ...
ZZZZY: I’m sorry that the post is off topic, but this is only an answer to a sharp lunge.

I
Ilerien Phoenix 03.03.22

Dear forum users, this is all, of course, great, but you are welcome in the flood topic. There you can discuss such issues as much as you like.
Z. Y. I'll clean up the thread tonight.

t
temptTER 03.03.22

Myfisto is very afraid of acid;)))
but for the first time, the flesh turned into stone for me, and then the touch of the master of death ... I soaked it with 2 spells .. I didn’t expect it myself ...

z
zzizu 03.03.22

I managed to overwhelm Mephistopheles in 3 ways: 1) said his true name, 2) chopped with an astral sword (probably the most effective weapon against him), 3) summoned the Great Water Elemental, which killed him with an impulse (purely by chance it happened, just Mephisto's save "1 " threw away).
In general, magic on him is tight, saving throws are painfully high. And some spells, such as the Finger of Death, don't work even if they pass.

G
Gaudin 03.03.22

Two dozen cans of heal and an acid shield of revenge =)

V
Vathar 03.03.22

The easiest way to kill Mephistotle is to find out his name from the Knower of Names and tell Meph that "Die the creature"

just hit with a weapon - long and tedious ..

don't try death mania on him .. his forts are still 52 + v20 .. it's just me somehow he was able to fill up with destruction .. he threw 1-ku.

z
zzizu 03.03.22

of course, saying the name is the easiest thing, but depriving yourself of the joy of the last battle is somehow not heroic ... Therefore, I recommend to everyone to wet Diablo, although this can burn the n-th number of nerve cells.

A
Angel 03.03.22

And Mephi is very sensitive to acid .. :) so it's easiest for her to wet it :)

A
Angel 03.03.22

And as for money - their mona without cheating can make you like it because of such a wonderful glitch: in the City of Lost Souls you collect a sleeping ring, you go, for example, to a career boss, put on a ring. A box will appear, in a box of armor for 50,000. You take the armor without closing the BOX (that is, without moving away from it and without performing any actions on it at all), remove the ring. Put on the ring again, look in the drawer .. there .. whoops! the same armor for 50000 .. :) well, I wasn’t too lazy, I typed 10000000 and found out all the names .... and if you cheat, it’s easier to enter dm_givegold on the player ... and the same 10 lyams are provided ...

z
zzizu 03.03.22

and this is what you call "no cheating"????????

a
antuan 03.03.22

In my opinion, money in HoU is the least of the problems. I (sorceress lvl 27) unalt all the true names, improved my staff in hell (all improvements) and I still have 2,000,000 left. I earned money without any cheats just by selling things. Especially for this, I bought a belt of a storm giant (+10 to strength) and even had a couple of comrades-in-arms (which were used exclusively as walking loot bags). It’s just a pity that my persuasion skill is rather low and Aribet betrayed me again at the end =(

A
Angel 03.03.22

well.... cheating is when you deliberately hack module variables there.. or artmoney.... and it's just that... an undocumented feature.. no more...