3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeathColdUA 03.03.22 11:33 pm

A few questions about the ending (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Hello. Since I didn’t manage to play the game itself (for well-known reasons), I watched the video on YouTube on the game, namely on the walkthrough, and after watching all these videos to the end, I had a couple of questions that I would no doubt like to answer get answers.

Perhaps in the future I will still be able to play this game, therefore, the answers to these questions may be useful to me.

1.How to get the real ending of Knightfall Protocol, if it's real of course))
2.Is it possible to play in the free game mode after the ending of Knightfall Protocol, because fly around the city and suffer garbage, or is this mode removed here?
3. What will happen if you go through the game to other endings ?, will something change and affect it in some way on the game as a whole ?.
3 Comments
Sort by:
s
shock wave 03.03.22

Ending one. It just won't be complete if you don't complete all the side quests.

J
Just Do It Again 03.03.22

Death_Cold
1. the real ending is available after passing all the extras. quests
2. there is a free mode
3. in principle, there is no ending at all

D
DeathColdUA 03.03.22

Shockwave Just Do It
Again
Thanks for the answers, maybe in the future the game will be finished and it will be possible to play it, so these answers to my questions will be very useful. Eh ... it's a shame that the developers are now chasing graphene and money, rather than quality and positive feedback from people, otherwise I would have already finished the game a long time ago))