3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The right person 04.03.22 12:14 am

No DX12

Updated Windu to 10 but Dx is still 11.2, writes that the latest version, how to update to 12?
32 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cubrix 04.03.22

Xs, I also updated the firewood, but so far something is not there, I think you need to wait and everything will be!

T
The right person 04.03.22

Understanding, I read that with 12 the performance of video cards is higher and the computer uses all the power of the processor in games, well, as I understand it, a couple of fps in games should be added

T
TuzikZloy 04.03.22

The right person
I'm on my 450 nvidia with dx12, now I play three cruises in two windows and run two more GTA5 windows and another battle 4 hangs in the background, everything is on ultras! dx12 is a killer thing! sorry it doesn't work for you

z
zhekazloy 04.03.22

EvgenTUZ
sarcasm))
people and it's nothing that there are no games at 12m at all)?

F
Furyhunter 04.03.22

in general, that is, dx 12 check ... dxdiag

T

Just brilliant answers
EvgenTUZ
Well, yes, saying "a couple of fps", I certainly meant that all my games will fly on ultra, you understood me correctly.
Furyhunter
Oh sorry, but how do you think I knew that I have DX 11.2?

R
Ret Ert 04.03.22

EvgenTUZ is everything
? gtx550ti right now I'm running all the parts of the cruise on 3 monitors, everything is running as expected 120fps ultra 16x resolution 3648 x 2736 4k
+ two more monitors I connected the emulator playstation 4 and xboxwana on one, and on the other the bootman arkam kneich on ultra

etat your 12dx is just a miracle
sorry for the vehicle will not appreciate

S
SanSanZ 04.03.22

How many trolls. You also need a game with dx12 support to check it out normally.

M
MetelSh 04.03.22

I also had directX 11.2
Then I installed new firewood from AMD, rebooted - voila! DirectX 12.
I'm downloading AC Unity, I'll check if it works, at least with the 12th, it's fine

T

MetelSh Updated the
firewood, everything is the same, the vidyuha should support dx12 (I looked at the NVidia website), but it just doesn’t exist, I’ll wait, maybe a bug, or maybe I’m a 80lvl handler, but I seem to have done everything right ...

G
Gladiator Ones 04.03.22

There are no more games with 12 dx ... Calm down, they will appear in 1 year, but not earlier!

A
Alexey Chichigin 04.03.22

Geforce gtx 850m 4 gb, downloaded and installed Windows, and now

A

How exactly do you all watch directx

T

Alexey Chichigin
Start-Run-dxdiag

A

The right person
Well then, I already have directx 12. What version of windows do you have. I have a home for one language. You most likely have early builds. Which are the very first as updates went. You need an update that was released today to install (which weighs 1GB)

T

Here is what was written in the update center

A

The right person
Download from the site (NVidia.com)

A

Although not likely not. Directx, as it were, should already go with Windows. You should already have it

T

Alexey Chichigin
I wrote, looked through dxdiag it says that 11.2

A

You updated through the test, or 8.1. Try to write a clean image via a flash drive, since the system does not delete the folder